AMS2 LMDh / GT3 @ Daytona, Thursday 25th January

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Hi all, just a quick reminder that the event is setup with one mandatory pit stop as the McLaren can go to the end without refuelling. I have not set it to require any tyre changes, so you should be able to do a simple stop-n-go if you are in the McLaren.

Great race, thanks for hosting Scott. Had a blast racing Freak, we traded positions a few times going into T1 and the pace was really close. Lapping was also really top notch, everyone was predictable and didn't move lines.

P.S - Can we hold off smashing into other cars when the race finishes please. Someone smacked into me and my wheel went ape sh*t.

Good race @Michael Rudolf, congrats!
I think I needed one more lap ;)
Yea what a race mate! It was so hard to break the draft and when I had, I kept making small mistakes. And somehow I forgot how to take that chicane :rolleyes::thumbsdown:. Nearly lost it in the pits though, missed my spot and had to reverse twice :roflmao:. I know now what I need to practise. My pace wasn't good after that, lost focus, kept making mistakes, one more lap and it would for sure have been very hard to keep you behind. Had my rear wing on 0 but you had some top speed in that Porsche!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 10 62.5%