HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

To answer about the Drvier skill thing, basicly I took a certain value, in exemple 3000, and the skill is use as a percentage of that how much of that value is added to the base value that every drvier have.

Exemple : Base value 14'000,
A drvier have 96 race skill,
Then it would simply be : 14000+(3000*0.96)= 16880. That would be the drvier's race ability.

Also take note, I've change the values names cause I used it for something else as a passtime but you're free to change the value's names to fit your need.

Rater than Endurance, we could do a Time Trial. When the race starts, rather than first past the post, the moderator selects a random time (15 minute intervals) between 0 hours and 24 hours. This is kept secret, so people have to choose what time to post finish. Then, the time is revealed and the winner is closest.

Rater than Endurance, we could do a Time Trial. When the race starts, rather than first past the post, the moderator selects a random time (15 minute intervals) between 0 hours and 24 hours. This is kept secret, so people have to choose what time to post finish. Then, the time is revealed and the winner is closest.
I sadly don't think that players will trust us :(

I sadly don't think that players will trust us :(
Me and you are more trusting users. Anyway, I have moderated rFactor fairly, even if it does look like my driver is doing well, it is just good tactics and luck. No cheating. We all blame random.org in the main FR competition, not Aidan (or at least he reminds people that don't). We can be trusted.

@Rami Saidy so how does this Le Mans race work then?
It was meant to work like:

3 Drivers per team and the race would take over 24 hours. At the start 1 driver per team would start, then 8 hours later another person would pit, before the last person would finish, no one could double post, each driver had to post once. It is not only strategic but exciting.

It was meant to work like:

3 Drivers per team and the race would take over 24 hours. At the start 1 driver per team would start, then 8 hours later another person would pit, before the last person would finish, no one could double post, each driver had to post once. It is not only strategic but exciting.
But nations like Australia and Serbia wouldn't have enough people. That's why I did the Time Trial, so there isn't a disadvantage.

Me and you are more trusting users. Anyway, I have moderated rFactor fairly, even if it does look like my driver is doing well, it is just good tactics and luck. No cheating. We all blame random.org in the main FR competition, not Aidan (or at least he reminds people that don't). We can be trusted.
Well, I don't know. I don't say that we will be unfair, we will just be told that we were unfair. One thing we could do, would be to say lights are on at one point, and at a point between 15 and 60 minutes we would start it :)

Well, I don't know. I don't say that we will be unfair, we will just be told that we were unfair. One thing we could do, would be to say lights are on at one point, and at a point between 15 and 60 minutes we would start it :)
That's just too like the current FR though. This is different as it adds both tactics and a different kind of luck. Rather than there being a mad dash to see who can ctrl + v finish and a tag to their team mate, people have to choose when to finish.

I wonder in the TT mode with these cars, if I post "finish", will the time I posted count as my local time (GMT+1), or UK time (GMT)?

Fully agree

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea