GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
so when you switch to AI cars, the parameters such as speed, gear, or everything, are stuck at 0 (i.e. not capturing anything), so the app is only usable with your own car.

View attachment 709881
P.S. It was working in 1.0
Works fine with me and the other testers, like mentioned in the post, show me a screenshot of the Lua Debug app so I can debug the problem :)

EDIT: I notice you don't use the GT7 HUD leaderboard, that might be part of your problem, I've implemented a fix which should support switching drivers when using 3rd party apps / methods

Last edited by a moderator:
Works fine with me and the other testers, like mentioned in the post, show me a screenshot of the Lua Debug app so I can debug the problem :)

EDIT: I notice you don't use the GT7 HUD leaderboard, that might be part of your problem, I've implemented a fix which should support switching drivers when using 3rd party apps / methods
3rd party apps switching drivers is still bugged, changing using GT7 HUD is fine though

Hey there, just had a clean reinstall of AC and CM.
Came across this app, followed installation instructions.

All the app modules appear in the app list in-game and in CM, but no UI elements appear.
LUA Debug app contains an error within the mfd file:
1701147941951.png

Seems like the ac.SimpleMesh object @Line 480 returns null.

EDIT:
Commenting out the MFD and MapHud modules enabled the other app elements to appear (until a fix is made). Both are related to the SimpleMesh object returning null.
1701150066849.png

Last edited:
Hey there, just had a clean reinstall of AC and CM.
Came across this app, followed installation instructions.

All the app modules appear in the app list in-game and in CM, but no UI elements appear.
LUA Debug app contains an error within the mfd file:
View attachment 710416
Seems like the ac.SimpleMesh object @Line 480 returns null.

EDIT:
Commenting out the MFD and MapHud modules enabled the other app elements to appear (until a fix is made). Both are related to the SimpleMesh object returning null.
View attachment 710419
What version of csp are you running?

How do you assign controls to the MFD? Nothing on keyboard or wheel works. The only that registers is left click for all of them making it useless.
it should just work, as long as your primary input device is selected properly in Content Manager.
Tested by people using keyboard, wheel and DS4 and DS5 controllers without issue.

Show me a screenshot of the Lua debug app (like instructed), and I'll gladly take a look.

Edit: yeah, sure just leave a bad review, that'll solve things won't it.
Looking at your comment history it seems you have similar "not working" issues with other mods that work fine for others. Might be a serious case of PEBCAK sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your user profile (latest activity) tells a different story.
Rhizix, don't mind him, keep up the good work mate, the rest of humanity appreciates it.
Thanks, sometimes it's a bit hard to keep motivated when people just refuse to read the instructions and leave bad reviews.
I do appreciate the kind words :)

What? O_O
His profile has been deleted. Have I been interacting with the actual modder? Did this happen after the last interaction (today 11:58)? Where's that Discord?

Last edited:
I'm using CSP 0.2.0 and the leaderboard doesn't work for me in online servers :') I just tried in a offline race and it just worked great. It's just in online.

P.S: Great work with the HUD ♥ I've been using it for months and it's awesome :)

Came here to point out the same thing, noticed the message about author being banned, oof.
Also seems like it's more widespread issue with Lua apps.

is it possible to make an option that inverts the ABS and TC, since they're also inverted by default in assetto corsa.
this way, when you make the TC or ABS "higher", it actually increases them instead of decreasing. Then 0 ABS/TC stays at 0

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 98 91.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.5%