AMS2 GT1 @ Österreichring, Tuesday 14th November

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

GeekyDeaks

Staff
Premium
16RDrace.jpg

This Tuesday we are taking the iconic GT1s around the Austrian hillside in the guise it would have taken in their debut decade.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2 - Tuesday GT1
Server Password: PM will be sent on sign up
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear
Assists: Factory Defaults
Track: Spielberg Historic 1977
Class: GT1

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

DurationUTCGMTCET
Practice30 mins19:3019:3020:30
Qualifying15 mins20:0020:0021:00
Race 125 mins20:2020:2021:20
Qualifying / Break5 mins20:4520:4521:45
Race 225 mins20:5020:5021:50

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Entry List

1. GeekyDeaks
  2. Kees Veenstra
  3. RockRacing77
  4. akephoe
  5. Redvaliant
  6. SwannyUK
  7. Michael Rudolf
  8. max1966i
  9. Lloyd Johnston
  10. Bas Kriesels
  11. PurgerUK
  12. Andrew Sebastian
  13. PCruise
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
You can sign me up
Welcome Kees! Sorry we started without you last time. We thought you were not able to make the next race. For future reference, we usually skip practice on the second race and go straight to quali, but it's just 5 mins to let people shuffle the grid a bit if they want or to have a quick break.

Welcome Kees! Sorry we started without you last time. We thought you were not able to make the next race. For future reference, we usually skip practice on the second race and go straight to quali, but it's just 5 mins to let people shuffle the grid a bit if they want or to have a quick break.
No problem, I had a power failure so you guys couldn't have known. First race was fun though.

Thanks! Last time I did an AMS 2 event fuel wasn't simulated. Just double checking 1x fuel listed above means we'll need to calculate how much to use or not? Cheers
Yup, fuel is on 1x. One of us usually figures out the approximate number of laps near the end of qualifying so everyone can get ready for the race.

After work, I'll try and have a think about the foibles this game usually throws at you as I know how frustrating it can be coming back to a sim and trying to remember where they buried that setting (or if it even exists!) :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 14 53.8%