Fanatec | Official Support Thread

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Looks pretty neat this wheel.....and it`s wireless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I do like the look of the clubsport pedals and hoping they feel as good as they look. I don't mind spending £200 on something that's worth it and I'm going to get good use and enjoyment out of it. I love the G27 but the brake pedal has no REAL FEEL to it. I know there is a stronger spring/rubber damper mod for it but I'm not convinced it a) will make much difference and b) be particularly good for the pedal assembly in the long run.

Upvote 0
I found that one of the biggest benefits from the CSP's was the Accelerator, not just the Brake. The CSP's have a much bigger throw on the Accelerator than the G27, and although it took me a while to get used to it, it actually gives you a more precise control of the power, which can really help in highly powered cars such as GTL.

Upvote 0
Unless its a Capri :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I still laugh at us doing our little synchronized pirouettes.
cold tyres lots of torque in the 2nd gear and round we go just off the start...:redface::redface:

think i still had my g27 pedals then,,,:whistling::whistling: but i did it in the Abarth last week and we all know thats got to much power...:speechless:

Upvote 0
I found that one of the biggest benefits from the CSP's was the Accelerator, not just the Brake. The CSP's have a much bigger throw on the Accelerator than the G27, and although it took me a while to get used to it, it actually gives you a more precise control of the power, which can really help in highly powered cars such as GTL.

Yeah, I can understand what you mean. I like the way you can space the pedals to your own preference too by adjusting the foot plates :)

Upvote 0
I'm definitely drooling over images of the Club Sport v2 pedals and think that's the way I want to go unless I start hearing some horror stories about them. I assume I can use the G27/CSPv2 combo with all the sims I'm currently playing? Race07, GTL, GSC, Trucks, Rf2, R3E/DTM etc etc?

Upvote 0
Having no issues at all in all the sims i race
No problem with all simbin titles
Rfactor 2
All Reiza sims
everything i try it works with no flaws
G25 and shifter are linked
clubsport pedals v2 (standalone plugged into pc with usb)

looking at some post it looks like a few were having issues with v1 but v2 seems to be working flawless for the majority
allot of the times it seems install problems and not putting oil in the cylinder were to blame.
the reports of a squeak is easily cured
but 2 or 3 guys did seem to have a malfunction..

on the above info i decided to buy..
mind you i will still keep my old pedals just in case:)

Upvote 0
I have some CSR elite pedals for sale, now that my Frex pedals are showing up in a few hours... Shoot over a P.M. if you are interested in them. If nothing else, you can buy these cheap then, if you like them, get the Clubsports or one of the new hydrolic braking pedal sets that are all the rage currently for your b-day.

Upvote 0
I'm using Clubsports with my G25 and they are great. Don;t chuck your old pedals though, I had a load cell fail after a year and had to reinstall my G25 pedals while waiting for a new load cell. OMG it was like racing with toy pedals, felt the difference much more when I had to use the old ones. The Clubsports won't instantly make you faster, but they will make you more consistent which in time will make you faster.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Buy a bodnar cable for your G27 pedals;)
Looks neat but what's the point in it unless I want to use G27 pedals with another wheel? I want to use the G27 wheel with the Club Sport pedals. I see from images and specs that they come with an RJ connector, so how to I use them as a standalone USB set? Is there a cable available similar to the "bodnar" cable?

Upvote 0
With PC you just connect Fanatec pedals as normal USB device with a USB cable.

With "RJ" connector you can connect Fanatec pedals directly to the Fanatec wheels to get compatibility on the PlayStation 3 and/or Xbox360.

Upvote 0
Hi there,
i've heard someone who still buy the ClubSport Pedals V1, i've searched over the interent, not into some real store because of the crazy price here in my little town in Sicily :( not even a real store who has such equipment.
So, where can i search for that pedals set? I'm using right now a G27 pedal set with the nixim mod V2 and i want to do the big step, going into a Load Cell pedals...

Thanks in advance!

Ciao!
Ignazio

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering