F1 22 Modding Questions Thread

Bro, I'm terribly sorry. if there is an opportunity, you can film how you do it. it's just that my English is VERY bad, and I didn't understand a little what you wanted to say. I apologize wildly once again
No worries so just follow the arrows for the first pic you need to right click the merged layer of your decals or what and select "select pixel" and for the second pic go to channel and the arrow at the bottom click that one and then make alpha layer visible am not sure if it works if its not visible but I did it visible just cause it works and then that's it and btw don't delete the "black" layer. If you have problem dont hesitate to ask:D
hello-png.641898
dasd.png

Attachments

• hello.png
    hello.png
    212.8 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:
No worries so just follow the arrows for the first pic you need to right click the merged layer of your decals or what and select "select pixel" and for the second pic go to channel and the arrow at the bottom click that one and then make alpha layer visible am not sure if it works if its not visible but I did it visible just cause it works and then that's it and btw don't delete the "black" layer. If you have problem dont hesitate to ask:D
God, bro, I just adore you! you're the best!

Hi! Can somebody tell me if it is possible to make my own erp archive that only replaces for example monitor screens in F1 22. I know how to make archives compatible with modular mods but I don't know the process of creating one. Thanks!

Never mind, I finally fixed it! No use in telling how, won't happen to anyone else.
Hi, know this is a pretty old post, but I'm having this issue
'Could not create preview!
Premature end of stream' for XML Files and
'Could not create preview! Failed to convert texture to dds.
Premature end of stream' for textures
Using the latest version of EGO ERP Archiver, no older versions on my PC, not sure how to fix it, looked online but couldn't find much but your post, could you share how you fixed it please.

Last edited:
Hello all f1 22 game moders. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with the problem I got. So the problem is that when I use modular mods combined with race calender editor in cheat engine, the game crashes as soon as I go into fp1. It tho works fine without modular mods which I found strange. Hope you guys can help me!

MyTeam question - is there a way to manipulate the regulation changes? I’d like to make it to match real life, for example have the engine reg change at the end of Season 3, and nothing prior. Thanks!

What value should I change for each tyre type in tyrecompounds.xml to modify the overall base grip value for that tyre? I don't mean the grip based on levels of wear, but the base grip itself (basically making a tyre generally faster / slower throughout the whole stint)

Last edited:
Can anyone direct me to some tutorials on how to mod cars, helmets, etc on F1 22, or be able to help me out? I got a tutorial on how to make them but I can't get anything to look good (I have no experience using Photoshop until today) and I can't get/make patterns and designs.

In short, I'm hopeless at this.

Anything will be appreciated! :)

Can anyone direct me to some tutorials on how to mod cars, helmets, etc on F1 22, or be able to help me out? I got a tutorial on how to make them but I can't get anything to look good (I have no experience using Photoshop until today) and I can't get/make patterns and designs.

In short, I'm hopeless at this.

Anything will be appreciated! :)
I dont really have a tutorial with explanation, but i did a video, A to Z on how i do a paintjob...

SchiftyTv is my channel name. can be way more helpful than the 10 min quick useless tutorial

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.