F1 22 Modding Questions Thread

I might be stupid, but I have an issue with importing my custom livery into the game. I had no problems with modding using EgoArchiver in 20 and 21, but 22 seems to be a bit stubborn.

Can someone give me a step-by-step explanation on how to make my custom MyTeam livery work? Much appreciated!

I noticed there is a sound mod already out. Does this mean that if someone has the talents to do so they can replace the default audio for something more like the quality we see in Assetto Corsa?

I might be stupid, but I have an issue with importing my custom livery into the game. I had no problems with modding using EgoArchiver in 20 and 21, but 22 seems to be a bit stubborn.

Can someone give me a step-by-step explanation on how to make my custom MyTeam livery work? Much appreciated!
First check that you have the latest ERP version.

What is the best practice/method of how to paint across multiple panels and have it be lined up/uniform? Is there a way to paint directly on one side of the 3D model? I don't understand why the paint layer has to have all of the parts scattered all over the place. EDIT: And I'm assuming there is no way to mirror one side to the other, at least for the main design, and then fix the logos and such? EDIT2: The side vents are really annoying when merging down logos on them!

Really struggling with this right now.

Last edited:
What is the best practice/method of how to paint across multiple panels and have it be lined up/uniform? Is there a way to paint directly on one side of the 3D model? I don't understand why the paint layer has to have all of the parts scattered all over the place. EDIT: And I'm assuming there is no way to mirror one side to the other, at least for the main design, and then fix the logos and such? EDIT2: The side vents are really annoying when merging down logos on them!

Really struggling with this right now.

Hi all once again I write it. Can anyone do the new updated Aston Martin livery.? Thank you
formula-1-spanish-gp-2022-lanc-2.jpg

Can someone help me on how I can mod the rear lights of the game? I’m trying to make the lights blink once when the ERS is being deployed (ON) and when is changing from being deployed to OFF it would blink 3 times??

Thanks!!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea