Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Banner.jpg

China
Very simple rule everyone has one post to guess what they think the pole time will be to the nearest .000 (thousandth) and submissions close when Q2 ends. Basically I will post to say predictions over and any post after that will be void. Any edited post will be void.

Prediction tip: Due to freak weather changes it would be wise to make your pole guess during Q2.

QF: I had a few good, clean laps, but no pace because I was running high downforce (hurt me down the back straight). Fifth.

Race: Launch was pretty good. Game on my inside had some problems, so I was able to take the first corner at full speed behind the three-abreast cars, and came out 2nd behind Henri. Vettel-- I mean, Kifla overtook then so did Chicane.

Henri pitted for primes on lap 4, Chicane and I on lap 5, and we came out battling. I hit Chicane in to the hairpin after the back straight, cost him a lot of time, but I slowed to let him past, only to inadvertently let Emil through. Got past both of them down the back straight, and then caught Henri and maintained a 1-3 second gap (which I was proud of :D) until the third stop.

Then I had to fuel save. Thought I'd try a mix of lean and standard fuel, as well as lifting at the end of straights. Made loads of little mistakes (and one big one over the sausage kerb, launched me in the air), and ended up landing myself a 10-second penalty for corner cutting. Not sure I deserved it for corner cutting, but I definitely did for the incident with Chicane.

Missed my first TNC podium for the third time, but deservedly so.

Congrats to Kifla and Henri :D, and sorry to Chicane :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play