Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Lo guys,

As some of you already know, I'm due to be leaving F1 2013, not for pastures new (in gaming terms) but because of the time it is taking up... and that I don't want to fall out of love with the game.

Annoyingly and quite coincidentally, my connection has been playing up tonight, seemingly as Sky have now limited our connection from 150kb/sec down to 60kb/sec. This means that I can't even watch a 360p youtube video, let alone race. I was aiming for this to be my last race but as I can't make it tonight, I'll be getting onto Sky on Monday to hopefully get it resolved so I can make next race my last one.

I'd like to thank you all for the racing over the last few seasons. My first ever on-line 50% race was in Abu Dhabi in this league and I still remember it well... it was the start of many fantastic races which I wont forget so thank you all, sincerely. I'll still be about for occasional races but I'd like to be moved to the reserves list as I doubt I'll be racing again after next week. I'm just sorry to be leaving at a similar time as some others but honestly, that isn't the reason I'm off... the league was starting to heat up and I wish you all the best of luck with it. Have fun! :)

Kind Regards,
Mark.

Qulifying is still important though, especially if you're looking to win. It's why I never really understand the logic behind the prime tyre start.

If your not quick enough on the option tyre to challenge at the front the likely hood is your only going to be 1 or 2 places higher then what you would be on the primes, that's why I tend to start on them, and hope I can stay with the front runners who are on options early on, it does tend to work sometimes but obviously races like Tuesday, it's effectiveness was limited to the fight for 3rd.

Hmm thx for blocking my last Q run emil you did not even get off the racing line nor did you even try too get off the line even thou you had finished you last lap, . Not to mention the race its self.

i have no ideea what u are talking about in QF, i will post video, no one was near me the whole laps.

And in race, in T1 i got pushed wide, probably exactly by you (not something NEW), i'll post video later

Knew I'd forgotten one :rolleyes: at least thats on early and out the way! Only so many screens you can watch at once.

British Superbikes start it's season this weekend at Brands.
I missed Tudar Sports Car last week :( got highlights of Monza Endurance race. I recorded WTCC but because Tom crashed in the 2nd race the recording ended when it was about to restart:rolleyes: so I missed it. Saw the WRS at Monza. Downloaded Moto GP and caught World Superbike too phew! Here we go again:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes