F1 2018 Modding Requests

Hello, I'm actually able to create a helmet design using templates found here. However, I would like to make some of the detail have a chrome or foil reflective finish. Can you point me in the right direction. I've gotten some pointers but with very little detail using photoshop.

can someone do/try making the Chandon and the shadow sponsors for the mclaren? it looks pretty bare :)
The n on the chandon logo will overlap on the fin same will happen if we put the shadowlogo. no UV map to put the chandon logo on the decal file as well.
mclaren_002.jpg

Im working on all the f1 2018 3D models and will release it early this week.

How bad are they compared to last year? :geek:

its pretty much the same, the decal textures seems more limited this year, mirroring is still an issue, and both ferrari's decal and paint uv map is bad for making anything so we really need to be more creative on what we can do this year. Hopefully i can release it tomorrow. ;)

its pretty much the same, the decal textures seems more limited this year, mirroring is still an issue, and both ferrari's decal and paint uv map is bad for making anything so we really need to be more creative on what we can do this year. Hopefully i can release it tomorrow. ;)
Ferrari seems to be pretty good on decal this year, both Shell logos separate, same for Kaspersky, so you can actually do stuff with them.

its pretty much the same, the decal textures seems more limited this year ;)

I just remember working on the Force India for personal use and realizing the side of the front wing was also on the engine hood :confused:
Hoping the textures don't pop in and out in-game like last year. Appreciate the help. :thumbsup:

Hows about this: increased Look To Apex and Helmet Tilt. It was done very well in past games. RIght now Look to Apex is done by the software at 15 degrees. Can you put it more movement?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 500 68.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 308 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 332 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 161 22.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 196 26.8%
Back