I would like an Aussie Red Bull helmet with specific sponsors:
Vegemite
Bunnings Warehouse
Supercheap Auto
Carsales.com.au
Along with the number 4

Thanks in advanced

Hey dear racers,
could anybody try and paint Force India's steering wheel black?
They used the white one during the first races but changed to a black one pretty early into the season.
That would be really awesome!
Thank you!

Hello, I hope someone can help me.
I have made a mod myself, but a very easy one and now I wanted to try to make a skin mod for the Classic car 2008 McLaren.
I tried to make the Scuderia Toro rosso 2008 F1 car on the 2008 McLaren but it failed.

So I really hope someone could make this for me, I would be thankfull for it.

Thanks in advance ;)

how do you change tire wear?i'd like to lower it..thank u..
You must have the EGO ERP Archiver

1) Using EEA, open the tyrecompounds.erp found in Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\tyrecompounds
2) Export the file as an XML using the XML files menu option
3) Open the XML file with notepad (or notepad++, whatever you like)
4) Find the section where it says <wear>, look for the area marked as <WearRate value=""/>
5) In the quotation marks ("") there will be a number. Change it as you see fit (decreasing the number means less wear, for example changing 0.072 to 0.036 cuts the wear rate in half)
6) Find all of the wearrates, there is quite a few in the file, and change the ones you want to change.
7) Save the file then import it using EEA into tyrecompounds.erp then save that file as well.

That's it.

You must have the EGO ERP Archiver

1) Using EEA, open the tyrecompounds.erp found in Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\tyrecompounds
2) Export the file as an XML using the XML files menu option
3) Open the XML file with notepad (or notepad++, whatever you like)
4) Find the section where it says <wear>, look for the area marked as <WearRate value=""/>
5) In the quotation marks ("") there will be a number. Change it as you see fit (decreasing the number means less wear, for example changing 0.072 to 0.036 cuts the wear rate in half)
6) Find all of the wearrates, there is quite a few in the file, and change the ones you want to change.
7) Save the file then import it using EEA into tyrecompounds.erp then save that file as well.

That's it.

Thank you very much, it was quite easy thanks to your help!! you have any idea which lines i should change in order to decrease the grip loss due to the overheating of the tyres, if it's possible at all?

Hey, would anybody be able to mod my helmet into the game for my career because I have no photoshop skills :D

Attachments

• Helmet addon.png
    Helmet addon.png
    561.2 KB · Views: 420
Hello, i got a carrear with Haas and i'd like a new helmet. Can you, please, make an helmet with Haas logo on each side. The logo of richard mille above the visor (in part where some drivers get sponsors). The japanese flag on top and the letter and numbers TM19 around the flag (2 times on each side left and right). All of this while keep the haas colors. I hope you can do it and thank you very much :D

The 1998 Mclaren looks so off in terms of its colours to me. Will anyone be trying to fix the skin and or make a skin with the correct colours on it?
it's impossible to perfectly fix the colours (assuming absolutely no change from the 2017 version of the car), you either have the nose or the engine cover wrong

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back