Every Nurburgring Nordschleife on PC compared

I'll be making a video about Nordschleife versions in the future. I don't yet own RIDE 5, Forza Motorsport or ACC versions yet. Maybe GT7 will come to PC, who knows? (Sony might)
If you have RIDE 4, it will suffice. I've compared Nordschleife between RIDE 4 and RIDE 5, they look nearly identical. However, I wonder how different is this version from RIDE 2, as Milestone was supposed to recreate all tracks for RIDE 4 :)

RIDE 5 (PS5 version):
RIDE 5_20230803005420.jpg

RIDE 4 (PC version, max settings):
RIDE 4 Screenshot 2023.08.03 - 01.12.31.96.jpg

Last edited:
I plan to do a complete lap switching between games, then look at stills of key locations on the track, and then do various head-to-head comparisons.

If you watch any of my Sega vs PC comparisons on my YouTube channel, you'll get an idea of the sort of approach I might take.

I've already captured laps of all the games I own. I plan to capture them at original max resolution each game ran at, without mods, to show how graphics have evolved.

This does pose an issue for Grand Prix Legends though, which runs at 36fps out of the box, which looks super jerky when incorporated into a 60fps video. But I'm looking for authenticity.

I just need to find time to do it. And then do the same for several other tracks I have in mind...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back