Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Had a good time today. Allthough I didn't really find the pace today. It seems offline-practice is quite a bit faster in GSC.

Q:Had a nice last quali-lap that got me under half a second behind Emil. Almost the entire gap was lying on the short first sector, so I suppose my braking wasn't good enough with these cars.

R: Ok'ish start, but Scott went past and I chased him for quite a while with Reto in the back. Some close moments, but very good clean racing here.
After Scott went off a bit somewhere I had space to gap Reto a bit.
Emil was already gone at that point, and he went even further away for the rest of the race.

After the race I looked at my laptimes and was a bit dissappointed to see pretty much every single lap half a second slower than in my offline-run :(
Couldn't really give Emil a race that way, but it was still an enjoyable race and thanks to all for racing :)

q: 2nd / r: 2nd

cu next time

Yeah was a nice race!

Put a fairly good lap in qualifying even though I think there was more in every sector for sure. Got a little worried when I saw the lap Dino posted had very good 2nd and 3rd sector, and was worried be might nail the 1st one on another lap.. But luckily not ;D

Was interesting experiencing the tyres over the race distance. I didn't really know what to expect of the tyres, but from the 3-6 lap runs I knew the tyres did take a little bit of a beating so was trying to be very careful with them the entire race. Tried building a bit of a gap and then try and stay consistent while not destroying the tyres. Worked pretty well and was nice racing this car.

Thanks everyone. Good fun

Thanx guys! I had a great run last night. Really clean racing! :)
I came mega slow of the line, just not to spin and destroy my car within 50 meters. :p I lost loads of spots there.
In the first corner in the first lap someone span and to avoid hitting him I went wide and ended on the grass and had to wait till everyone passed me for a safety return to the track. I was last and started my consistant laps and passed people here and there (on and off track). I went wide 3 times in the infield hairpin, but never span. :) I saw in the last couple of laps that Emil was getting close to lap me, but finally I could stay in the same lap.:)
Started with 50L and had 2L left in the finish.
Q:6
R:6 -> last -> 4th

great car's and good company for a challenging race evening ... thanks to all who showed up!!!
I am sorry for the contact Randy had with me in the 1st lap but he tempted a risky maneuver and unfortunately it ruined Randy's race ... sorry mate that it was me!!!
congrats to Emil who dominated all of us and Dino who challenged me through the entire race to gain those tenth each lap in trying to close the gap. but he drove to well and my tires were so dead at the end with a single red dot left that it became more important to simply stay on the track ... omg I love these F1Classics : )

as usual: here the results with some stats

great car's and good company for a challenging race evening ... thanks to all who showed up!!!
I am sorry for the contact Randy had with me in the 1st lap but he tempted a risky maneuver and unfortunately it ruined Randy's race ... sorry mate that it was me!!!
congrats to Emil who dominated all of us and Dino who challenged me through the entire race to gain those tenth each lap in trying to close the gap. but he drove to well and my tires were so dead at the end with a single red dot left that it became more important to simply stay on the track ... omg I love these F1Classics : )

as usual: here the results with some stats

Awesome statistics-site Reto !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 46 53.5%