Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Qualified in 25th position and got off to a shocking start as I couldn't see the start lights. Rattled by that I ran wide at the 1st turn but settled down into my rhythm.

The start of lap 5 was carnage. K Cordice was off the track on the left hand side, J Johnson was on the right. K Hunter and S Webber had collided with each other and S Marques had collected them both. spinning across the track and right into my path.

Quite how I avoided them I have no idea but it was not by much. Lap 6 and 7 saw me chasing down D Begley and I had a great run out of the last turn and down the start/finish straight. But I was on the wrong line and out braked myself, running wide and letting the place get taken back. Annoyed with that I start pushing a bit hard and made more mistakes on that lap than I had in the entire race put together.

I kept gaining positions has cars fell out of the race for various reasons. I had got myself behind Martin Maaskant after he had run a little wide. I passed him after he made another small error. I then spent the last 8 or so laps looking in my mirrors as he tried hard to get the place back.

The chequered flag came just in time and there was less than 2 seconds between us at the end. I finished in 9th place, albeit a lap down to the winner Ivar Kalamees.

Huge congrats to Ivar for winning and cheers everyone for for a cracking race. See you on the tracks soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes