ARCA Sim Racing

Doesnt look like i will be able to make the race :( I have a few things to sort out and i'm just not gonna be done time.

Can Someone take the lead for me tonight, use the vote system guys

Thanks

Not much drivers today on this famous track - shame, but anyway great stuff again - It thrilling me all the time, can´t get enought :redface:. think setup was not the mainthing but second in qualy show me i had a good pace. First laps was incredible, only 7 cars but it felt like 40 - right, left, in front, in back a car :wink:. Crazy but it worked (everybody was really took care each other:good:) quite well with everybody. After about 20 laps i had an incident with think Javier, light tap - could catch the car but lost contact to the group. And wasn´t possible to come back so i decided to change strategy and pit without changing tyres to have the chance to come back. Lucky for me a yellow came up and i was in the row again. In third behind Adam and Patrick i tried to find a way for passing (wanted some leadlaps :redface:) but it was almost impossible. Then lead change to Patrick but i´m still in 3rd. Finally a hole open on S/F line and got the inside from Adam to 2nd - then little incident, but luckily saved again - now behind Patrick. He covered inside so tried it outside and one time Adam stayed behind me and help me throught. Droved also outside them to help him :wink: but due the corners where i took inside it don´t reached. Then they chattet pit and i thought "One lap more for me", and unlucky an incident between Patrick and Adam cause next yellow. Seemed Patrick with damage so last laps only wit Adam behind me. I thought already damn, "i forgot to increase my grilltape" but i tried to made it as hard i possible for Adam and it reached for the win :redface:.
Summary very very great racing, :thanks: all for joining.

daytona.jpg

Great Race indeed Andreas and grats for the win !!! You had the faster car so i had to defend the inside for i think 28 laps before first caution. Second stint was a thrill again untill Adam and i decided to pit ( i had to was only with 2 laps fuel )
I went in from tho topside where Adam didnt expect me i think :) So a small tap and dammage for me. i was back on track and got back in 3rd behind Andreas and Adam who where behind the safetycar. I made a stupid overtake before the line so had a stop and go. When i got in to deliver the stop and go i got another 1 for speeding in pitlane Pffffff. The car was to much dammaged to gain speed so i decided to stop with 2 laps behind. Again great racing guys and sorry i didnt stay till the end.

Yeah, really sorry about that, Patrick :( I think we both decided to go to pit, but I wasn't expecting you to slow down so early, so I went high. Then you also went high, we touched, I hit the wall and came back down and tagged you on the rear, sending you spinning.

A real shame that, because we'd spent most of the race together without contact (except bump drafting!) and we only came together while trying to get into the pitlane!

Great racing though, and well done Andreas on the win! I tried everything to get past you, but just couldn't - you win the prize for the widest car in ARCA :D

Yeah, really sorry about that, Patrick :( I think we both decided to go to pit, but I wasn't expecting you to slow down so early, so I went high. Then you also went high, we touched, I hit the wall and came back down and tagged you on the rear, sending you spinning.

A real shame that, because we'd spent most of the race together without contact (except bump drafting!) and we only came together while trying to get into the pitlane!

Yeah , i lost the entry to the pit :) I was a bit to early.
Overall a great race indeed! I was hoping we could lose Andreas, but man he was hard to beat :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 479 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 290 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 143 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 185 27.0%
Back