AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods]

Misc AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods] v8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I know this is a good mod, but what do I do wrong coz the tyre wear and damage is only for me and not for AI?
That's not true.
If you can't handle the tyre wear use the Default Tyre Wear version. You can wear your tyres up to 85% before puncture with this mod. Perhaps that's why you're getting confused

That's not true.
If you can't handle the tyre wear use the Default Tyre Wear version. You can wear your tyres up to 85% before puncture with this mod. Perhaps that's why you're getting confused
I reinstall the mod and I enabled the safetycar to normal and then it worked. I don't know did I just messed up something first time but you was correct. Great mod thanks! :)

Hey Poostick. I'm restarting my career due to all the bugs and these patches not applying to saved games. Curious, in light of that flashback turning off sim damage bug, was your mod ever dependent on running sim damage in the first place or can I keep the damage and rate options to "Standard"?

Hey Poostick. I'm restarting my career due to all the bugs and these patches not applying to saved games. Curious, in light of that flashback turning off sim damage bug, was your mod ever dependent on running sim damage in the first place or can I keep the damage and rate options to "Standard"?
Its not dependant. But it's reccomended. You might have very slightly less crashes because of it. But nothing to fret about

poostick updated AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods] with a new update entry:

Standard and Realistic Versions

+ Added Realistic Damage Version
- Removed 25% Race Version
- Removed 100% Race Version
(Use Default Tyre Wear for those 2 race distances)
Reasoning: Far too many VTF files to maintain for me. 100% Race Distances tend to be 2 or 3 stop races anyway. And if you're doing 25% Races, well.. why?

New Folder Structure:
3 Options
View attachment 679563

Standard Damage: Most likely at least 1 crash per race, often more than that. Occasionally zero.

Realistic Damage: Rare crashes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a question ,the name of the folder 50% races ,means the lenght of the race?
If so than 50% means the long race , and then the 35% is the medium race ?

i ask this question cuz in the game i didnt see the % just :short medium long etc

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 93 58.1%