Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Hey guys! :) im from the saturday racing league but its not enough for me :D
So i would love to race with you guys today and hopefully for the rest of the championship.

Steam: coolracer

Add me or reply here so ill add some1 after work.
If there are already 16 drivers i'll go on one of the reserve spots.

Btw: i am hosting the saturday night championships bcs i have a good internet connection (50k) and we didnt had any issues with dc's or lags any more so i can do that here as well if you want.

See you at the track tonight guys! ;)

Edit: I already did a request for becoming a licensed member.

Last edited:
@Panda: Yes, I did get a penalty that's the reason I quit. I was probably the slowest in the pack so there was no reason to continue (also considering cold beers were waiting for me). I would have definitely stayed untill the end if I would at least battle somebody else.

All in all it was a great first season of online racing for me. I honestly am dying for the next season to start and hoping that's going to happen soon.

Haha. I got one aswell :D Kinda ruined my race, but it is okay. I had a great battle with Jonathan Rowland, and overall a fine race.

Wierd with the SC tho. Let 1-5 through, but us in the back wasn't allowed :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back