Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

if it still isn't working let me know and i'll jump on steam chat and go through all my settings

It's waaaaaay better now. I just have to make it a little less responsive for me and it will be perfect.

Now I wish I wouldn't have called my friends to tell them I'm going out tonight. I wanna race, I wanna go out :D Tough life.

Btw, don't you sometimes regret buying this wheel? For a casual gamer like me it's good enough, it just lacks that 900 degree rotation :( Can't use it in most other games...

1. Will our race be more exiting than the actual race last Sunday? Hopefully, it was shocking.
  2. Do you find this track fun or pretty dull? Awful, I hate it!
  3. Are you glad that this is the last of the tilkedromes for a while? Doesn't really bother me tbh
  4. What is the meaning behind your PSN name? I wanted Dan1234 as my name when I made my account back when the PS3 first came out in 2007, and it had already been taken and for some reason I stuck an o in there. Now I have Dano1234, possibly the cringiest name on PSN but tbh I can't be arsed changing it.
  5. What bra size is Dan? 32 ZZZ, I have rather large breasts.
  6. Are you racing? Potentially, not 100% sure yet though!

Pole Sitter: Saif
Race Winner: Saif
Who will score the surprise result: Me ( for bad reasons )

Who do you think will be on the podium? Saif Manuel and Alistair
Barcelona, Valencia Street Circuit or Jerez (or another Spanish track)? I don't like it now. The previous version was more flowing.
What is your target for the race? I don't like or do well here, despite winning last season so just to get points.
What are your thoughts on leaving the Tilke circuits and returning to Europe? Love being back in Europe. Real tracks.
Will Lynchy rage quit the race again this week? Yes. Like I said last night I will rename them Force Quitters
Ask Frederik and Mattias a question.

Frederik - After I repeatedly had to say at the far end of last season and pre season that it wasn't going to be a Mercedes whitewash as people predicted. Would you say that people have done enough, You and Mattias in particular, to make people retract those statement?

Mattias - I would ask you a question, but I'd probably get reported to the stewards for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%