Fanatec game specific sensitivity in profile

Hi all

I'm sure I've seen it somewhere, but maybe I was imagining it - I thought there was a way to set up game specific profiles that set the sensitivity (total wheel rotation) depending on the game.

I have a new PC, and was setting up AC, ACC, AMS2 and rF2 yesterday for my CSL DD. For AMS2 I adjusted the sensitivity to 180 deg to match the (predominantly) F1 style cars I like to race. However when I switch to ACC, 180 deg is way too little, and even using 50% scaling (the minimum possible) in the controller settings, it is not enough to correct it.

Looking at Fanalab's profiles, for ACC the sensitivity is quoted as 1080, AMS2 as Auto, AC as 1080 and fR2 as Auto. While I can set the steering to say 400 deg in Fanalab, then in game set the steering calibration, for example in AMS2 and use the sensitivity slider, at least in terms of the virtual wheel the movement becomes non-linear, which is very distracting while driving in VR. Around the center position it is way too sensitive, then as you turn further it slows down. The overall movement is OK, but it doesn't look right. When you going down the straight where the inputs to the wheel are slight, the virtual wheel is sawing back and forth, then you get to a corner and it looks fine.

Additionally, but having to set the rotation higher than the desired in-game value, you also disable the steering lock limitation for those games where the scaling is in effect.

I would rather have a profile where the actual Fanatec profile sets the correct wheel rotation dependent on the game and of course if possible the car.

Is this possible?

Cheers

les

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 146 86.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 59 34.9%