MGP20 Thanks, Milestone

Thank you, dev. Unfortunately, I'm not playing your game now, because after the patch, the FPS has greatly decreased... but I decided to open driver-license "A" (motorcycles) - I already bought a helmet and gloves.

Almost 10 years I did not dare to deal with this issue, but I accidentally saw the news on RD about the release of your game and bought it - I realized that it is either now or never. My exam is scheduled for the end of July. I just decided to share.

The first motorcycle I decided to buy - it is Triumph Street Triple or Ducati S4. :)

Last edited:
Thank you, dev. Unfortunately, I'm not playing your game now, because after the patch, the FPS has greatly decreased... but I decided to open driver-license "A" (motorcycles) - I already bought a helmet and gloves.

Almost 10 years I did not dare to deal with this issue, but I accidentally saw the news on RD about the release of your game and bought it - I realized that it is either now or never. My exam is scheduled for the end of July. I just decided to share.

The first motorcycle I decided to buy - it is Triumph Street Triple or Ducati S4. :)
If it looks like Milestone now has good equipment in its factory and wants us to go down that path

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 90 36.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 65 26.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 50 20.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 1.6%