Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub

Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I do not own an IOS device which makes it harder to troubleshoot the problem. I can upload a different font type which may fix the problem.

Why does the download link not work? am i doing something wrong or is it just the link? pls i need help bc i want to download this
1574405559653.png

Is there a way to make the digital font work on iPad or iOS devices? It doesn't look nice as Times New Roman due to the fallback font.
I just installed the digitalism font on my computer and now when i use simhub on my iphone it displays the digitalism font there aswell so check if you’ve installed the font correctly :)

Could you go into more detail on how to change KPH to MPH? I have checked the best I can and I have not seen where or how to make the change. Which setting in simhub do you change. The Dashboard is the best I have seen.

Could you go into more detail on how to change KPH to MPH? I have checked the best I can and I have not seen where or how to make the change. Which setting in simhub do you change. The Dashboard is the best I have seen.

Thanks for your comment. You can change the units as shown in the image below. Hope this helps :)

Screenshot_1.png

Kesh updated Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub with a new update entry:

V2.1 released

Telemetry added

-
Job Remaining Time - JRT has been added to show the amount of time left before the job is deemed late. NOTE - This only works for offline jobs, not external contracts.

UI Interface changes

-
Font type changed to make it more square and reduce the movement of spacing when the numbers change
- Fuel telemetry no longer displays zero when the simulation is paused.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love the ETS2 & ATS games! So far of all the possible different dashboards for ETS2 this one is my most favourite! I think I counted to 41 items on screen: WOW, WOW, WOW!!!:thumbsup:

Works great, thanks a lot for this amazing dashboard :) Just one more thing came to my mind that could be added (not sure if someone mentioned it before or if there is space for it left): a sign for the differential lock, but it's not important ofc. Thanks again for this great work!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday