Cars RSS Formula Americas 2020 - more hp!?

I had bought this mod which is actually nice but has way not enough hp. They say it has 700 hp which it has not. So I wanna ask if someone has been able to give more hp to the mod and can tell me how you did that or maybe upload the edited files. I really think them cars are unacceptable slow at this point. Thank you for possible help.

1710479179224.png
1710479190527.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Lowering weight and increasing the numbers in the right column of power.lut will get you closer to current-day laptimes in this car. I can't remember off the top of my head but I think I raised the right column numbers by something like 3-5% to get it closer to current speeds.

The VRC Formula 2021 is a bit closer to current lap times without modification. I'll be releasing a 2024 skinpack for this car shortly.

What I did now was to give up on it, delete this mod and switch to VRC Indy instead. All good there. Thx for all answers.
Old topic I know, but it's capable of reaching over 380+ km/h without downforce (Oval) so it seems like it does have 700 hp, even though it shows 550 hp. Maybe it's the figures without the turbo, or it's very aerodynamic, who knows

But if you still want to do it, you could have used Assetto Corsa Car Tuner, automatically makes a copy of the car with adjustments such as more hp, weight, etc. It's free to download

Select car, starts with "RSS" > write New Tune Name > Select Tune > YourTuneName > Create New Tune > Increase Torque by percentage > Put 28 (based on percentage inrease) > Apply
You get a little over 700 hp

Last edited:
Old topic I know, but it's capable of reaching over 380+ km/h without downforce (Oval) so it seems like it does have 700 hp, even though it shows 550 hp. Maybe it's the figures without the turbo, or it's very aerodynamic, who knows

Does it have an adjustable turbo pressure in the setup?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 88 35.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 65 26.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 50 20.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 1.6%