• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

Guys, just curious.. I played with a copy/paste mod of MyTeam career and wanted to switch to this mod since this is a modular mod.. can i just copy the base modular files and this mod?? Will the existing mod(which is Porsche by prOx btw) conflict with this modular mod or do I need a clean directory and start from the beginning all over again? if that's avoidable, I'd very much love to take your advices and help to circumvent and avoid having to start clean. Sorry, I'm kinda new to modular files apart from misc. since I hardly ever used them, I always did modding manually.. thanks for the help, in advance, if :))))

• Deleted member 1946917

Guys, just curious.. I played with a copy/paste mod of MyTeam career and wanted to switch to this mod since this is a modular mod.. can i just copy the base modular files and this mod?? Will the existing mod(which is Porsche by prOx btw) conflict with this modular mod or do I need a clean directory and start from the beginning all over again? if that's avoidable, I'd very much love to take your advices and help to circumvent and avoid having to start clean. Sorry, I'm kinda new to modular files apart from misc. since I hardly ever used them, I always did modding manually.. thanks for the help, in advance, if :))))
You might be able to just copy paste and play with it after installing modular mods base but I’m not sure, If not then verify integrity of game files and then install everything : )

• Deleted member 1946917

Why replace Mercedes and not Red Bull Powertrains?
Just my personal preference for how I like doing it.

mercedes already supply mclaren, williams and aston martin as well as themselves so by f1 rules i dont even think they could supply another team, even if not, i don't want them supplying another team, 4 is already way too much in my own opinion, so they're the first one to take out for me.

I also like to use Porsche in the RBPT slot a lot.

Taking Merc out of choosing them as myteam engine supplier option doesn't mean they aren't a supplier in f1 in the game at all. They will still supply those AI teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
hi, again.. I'm using the mod and everything is perfect and everything I want in an Audi mod. I love the workstation, the details are just astounding. Can we expect a BLACK version of this, Mr Mark?? Seeing as it has the ease of being a modular mod, a black version of the livery would really be handy to switch them out from time to time. Thank you so much for the mod again.

• Deleted member 1946917

Can chage the wheel to either Mercedes or mcleren
Not possible to change steering wheel with with FOM chassis liveries, i'm also not really updating F1 22 mods anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 78 35.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 62 28.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 42 19.2%
  • Watch party