RD Rally Championship Season 9 - Announcement & Info

Any time is a good time to become DiRTy :)
I agree with the comment. Rally racing to me is extremely difficult to master, I do however admire the SimRallyiers & especialy the guys that do it in reel life - I find it the ultimate form of racing.

I must have been on the moon or mars, I just discovered RDRC today (4 years an RD member!!!)

I must CONGRTULATE RD - the magasin is just a great piece of work - thank you for the efforts put in producing this GREAT piece of work. This type/form of information is what makes Sim Racing such a great hobby/passion.

Ole Marius Myrvold, not sure if I should mention or not, but in the interests of not having the honour of both being staff and getting banned from leagues (;-)): I planned to do round one this weekend but my internet has been out for the last couple of days, so I haven't had the chance to do so :-(

Ole Marius Myrvold, not sure if I should mention or not, but in the interests of not having the honour of both being staff and getting banned from leagues (;-)): I planned to do round one this weekend but my internet has been out for the last couple of days, so I haven't had the chance to do so :-(

No danger of that happening. I like to see it as real life rally, not everyone does all events. Especially not privateers!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday