Racing Life Raceroom - Career Mode Companion App

Racing Life Raceroom - Career Mode Companion App v1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
pombeiro submitted a new resource:

Racing Life Raceroom - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App - Career Mode for Raceroom

View attachment 641035View attachment 641031View attachment 641036

Racing Life is a Career Mode Companion App mod for Raceroom.

Mod Features:

• Create your own driver with different types of Backstories
  • Progress in your Racing Life by getting Money, Fame and Experience
  • Buy or Lease Cars to participate in different types of racing competitions
  • Manage your Money and Finances. Get Loans from the Bank
  • Get Sponsored
  • Track...

Read more about this resource...

pombeiro updated Racing Life Raceroom - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App with a new update entry:

Racing Life v1.1 Hotfix

Fixes:
- GTR4 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport price changed from $465.000 to $100.000
- DTM 1992 - Ford Mustang pricechanged from $65.000 to $60.000
- Fixed European Silhouette Series Min Fame
- Fixed International Silhouette Series Min Fame
- Fixed FIA Supertruck Championship Series Min Fame
- Fixed Nordschleife Invitational - DTM 1992 Min Fame and Fame
- Changed window header name

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here's some ideas:

1. Hyundai Elantra 2022 has the wrong picture: it shows the Hyundai i30
2. It seems like the race destinations are randomly generated? Please change it so it's at least somewhat realistic for local championships, for example: Britcar in the first season had 1 British circuit, in the 2nd season none. Similar deal for DTM, it should have more races in Germany.
3. Please include the Opel Astra TCR :laugh:

Here's some ideas:

1. Hyundai Elantra 2022 has the wrong picture: it shows the Hyundai i30
2. It seems like the race destinations are randomly generated? Please change it so it's at least somewhat realistic for local championships, for example: Britcar in the first season had 1 British circuit, in the 2nd season none. Similar deal for DTM, it should have more races in Germany.
3. Please include the Opel Astra TCR :laugh:
1. Thanks, will be fixed
2. In order to keep it simple and that it works for all cases, tracks are divided into 2 regions, European and Rest of World. Tracks also have different grades, so each championship will call a pool of tracks that match the Grade and Region of the championship. Regions are just the two above described, it does not go into Country specific. Schedules are generated every season, so you will always be driving somewhere new. Also the tracks are just suggestions, users can still change the tracks to another one.
3. Will do

Has anyone seen this error when running the exe
1676928999990.png

pombeiro updated Racing Life Raceroom - Career Mode Companion App with a new update entry:

Racing Life Raceroom v1.3 Update

Important Notes!:

• First uninstall the v1.2 version manually, before proceeding with the installation of the update v1.3
  • For OnGoing careers, new cars and championships will be active in the next in-game year/season
Change Log:
Fixes/Tweaks

Finances
  • Minimum Loan reduced to $5.000 (before: $10.000)
  • Max Bank Interest reduced to 30% (before: 50%)
  • One Time Leasing payment increased to 9% (before: 7%)
  • Leasing Montly fee increased to 4%...

I love you man... I've been trying for years to get devs to focus on single player experiences and have gone to the lengths of writing my own in excel before Abesto put something together that is web-based.

Very happy to see this in RR since I've been playing the heck out of AMS2 and I could use a break. I do hope you get the track location / championship issue sorted that Julien mentions above. It seems that in AMS2 you don't have this problem too badly.

I would recommend that you create some sort of AI suggestion based on past results. I end up doing it myself but it would be better to know I'm not "gaming" the system...

Another suggestion: in addition to the focus on working through a modern career, some attention could be paid to the historic content. Both AMS2 and RRRE have terrific cars that fall outside of the scope of a modern career. Maybe you get random calls to drive cars that give you fame but not money (and don't cost money). Or some series cost money, but don't get you fame (since vintage series might not impress pro teams).

How do you keep your progress from 1.2 to 1.3?

I've used the AMS2 one and it deleted my progress when I uninstalled older one and reinstalled the update

How do you keep your progress from 1.2 to 1.3?

I've used the AMS2 one and it deleted my progress when I uninstalled older one and reinstalled the update
What I've done is to install every version in a different folder and copy the 'savedgame' folder from the old installation to the new one before starting the app.

pombeiro updated Racing Life Raceroom - Career Mode Companion App with a new update entry:

Racing Life v1.4 Update

Important Notes!:

• First uninstall the v1.3 version manually, before proceeding with the installation of the update v1.4
  • For OnGoing careers, new cars and championships will be active in the next in-game year/season
Change Log:
New Additions
  • Driver History will now show the most recent results on the top
  • New button to filter out races from Driver History, showing only final championship standings
  • New Car Dealership screen
  • New Legacy Feature -...

Racing Life v1.5 Release

Important Notes!:

• First uninstall the v1.4 version manually, before proceeding with the installation of the update v1.5

Change Log:
New Additions
  • Added all previously implemented QoL functionality
New Content

Cars:
  • Audi R8 LMS GT3 EVO II
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
  • BMW M4 GT3
  • Ferrari 296 GT3
  • Porsche 944 Turbo...

Latest News