More Power Units F1 22

Misc More Power Units F1 22 1.04b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is a copy and paste version possible? Thanks
I'm sticking to modular install which is still just drag and drop for the whole mod. You just need the modular base files. Reasons are is convenient to turn off or on without affecting too many game files, and a copy and paste install takes too much space alongside modular. :( its easier as modular to test the mod for me too without resetting files when i mess up.

Can we keep the normal teams liveries but use one of the created power unit for MYTEAM? Example: I use the Ford Shelby Racing Team Skin and would love to use the Ford Engine for it. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Found my Answer in a post earlier, Just pasted the ferrari 488gr19 in the audio files which is the one associated to FORD. Then in _Activate, Do not past the liveries and driversuit. I pasted only the CarMisc_MyTeam and CarMisc_Haas to simulate Haas going with ford too like in Nascar.

Last edited:
Hello brother, I have a question in case you can help me, I am trying to create my own version of the game with my mods, but I am not able to change the biker to a car in F1 2022, they have changed it, it is different from the previous f1, before you only had to go to the pkg files (haas-carmodel.layer), export the file and change ferrari for mercedes, but now I am not able to find it, thanks friend.

How would one use a specific PU sound in MyTeam without changing the other PU sounds on the grid?

I would like to use the Audi PU sound but I don't want change the rest of the grid (ie. If it the Audi sound changes the sound of the Renault, I dont want Alpine wanting the Audi sound as well.)

Is this possible? LMK PLZ

How would one use a specific PU sound in MyTeam without changing the other PU sounds on the grid?

I would like to use the Audi PU sound but I don't want change the rest of the grid (ie. If it the Audi sound changes the sound of the Renault, I dont want Alpine wanting the Audi sound as well.)

Is this possible? LMK PLZ
The sound files for each car are all separated, you can literally have 11 different engine noises at the same time.

Ok so only looking at the copy & paste MyTeam folder you want to paste in just the myteam_mercedes folder (from teams subfolder) in the correct place in game directory, the ui_package folder, and for audio you just need the "v8_tb_mercedes_amg_gt_black_f122.bdl" file.
Can you explain that like youre talking to a third grader lol

I'm trying to use the Audi sound from your video just for my team and it doesnt effect the other teams on the grid. So how would I do that after extracting your zip files?

Can you explain that like youre talking to a third grader lol

I'm trying to use the Audi sound from your video just for my team and it doesnt effect the other teams on the grid. So how would I do that after extracting your zip files?
Get rid of the "carmisc_mclaren.erp" file from the "_ACTIVE" folder inside the "_MODULAR_MODS" folder. Now your MyTeam is the only one with the Audi sound. If you want McLaren to not use Audi livery or teamwear also get rid of "driversuit_mclaren.erp" and "livery_mclaren.erp".

McLaren goes back to using Mercedes automatically.

Last edited:
Can we keep the normal teams liveries but use one of the created power unit for MYTEAM? Example: I use the Ford Shelby Racing Team Skin and would love to use the Ford Engine for it. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Found my Answer in a post earlier, Just pasted the ferrari 488gr19 in the audio files which is the one associated to FORD. Then in _Activate, Do not past the liveries and driversuit. I pasted only the CarMisc_MyTeam and CarMisc_Haas to simulate Haas going with ford too like in Nascar.
glad you got it working :) In future I may just keep any liveries separate to the mod, I get carried away!

can you make it compatible with the f1 teams for myteam mod?
I don't think this exists on F1 22 yet? I have a tutorial prepared in advance to make both mods work looking back at the 21 mod. If the 22 mod already exists and I haven't seen it, please share a link! Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 527 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 327 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 348 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 172 22.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 205 26.7%
Back