AC FWD vs RWD@Jarama, Wed 8 May

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I also enjoyed so much the track. Agree with Han we are all improving in the back of the grid, but man... Everyone is improving at the same time in the front.
However, I start to enjoy the racing, focus in doing less mistakes and more consistency what means finishing in lap even when I had a crash.
Pc Moreno, you are faster than me, is like Ricardo, I need to improve to be at your level, but I will be there.
Raúl, well come back, we missed you, and I am curious how you are still so fast after such a while. I was thinking if someone not train lost speed.
I miss this time the practice with Bouke and Ricardo, I really learn a lot when we are in the server. Next step in my learning career, understand how to set up the car, so far I have been more focus in lines and consistency. For those of interested there is a pdf in Web.

Congrats to the podium, and thank you Han to organice this races

Raul, Paulo, Jose and Gavin, I want to congratulate you all with your progression in these events. You're pushing and stimulating eachother in a good way. It's so nice to see that!
Thank you Han. I think there's a lot to learn from everyone in this group, just participating once pushes you to do better already. So participating often truly helps you improve. Also the fact that everyone here is willing to share tips and help others... sometimes even share setups! :laugh:

Raúl, well come back, we missed you, and I am curious how you are still so fast after such a while. I was thinking if someone not train lost speed.
Gracias don José! Work limits me a bit still during the week but I grab every chance I have to race with you guys on wednesdays. I haven't lost speed luckily but I haven't gained either so, go figure, haha! :roflmao: I do think I've lost a bit of consistency due to less training... mostly little mistakes on the final laps, but maybe that's just age! LOL :coffee:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 104 90.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 15 13.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 33 28.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 43 37.4%