Maximal Graphic Preset

Maximal Graphic Preset 2.94

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cafiso updated Maximal Graphic Preset with a new update entry:

2.5 Final Version

So this will be actual the final Version of this Mod.
I actual dont see anymore benefits I could make, to make this better. But im still open for gains.

This was really time costing, to make this mod. Every parameter I changed, I need to go ingame load a game look 1-2 Round. Close the game make a change and start the game again.

I would really be happy if I could get some donations for my work :) small or big. ;)

- Some FPS tweak should 5-10 FPS gain.
- Added shadows for far...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would love to try that out.

But i have no folder on my drive that is called as mentioned in the instruction.

I have no "App Data" Folder.

Could anybody help me with that? Thanks in advance.
it'll be hidden - so go to options in file explorer and show hidden files below.
1664567594178.png

Would love to try that out.

But i have no folder on my drive that is called as mentioned in the instruction.

I have no "App Data" Folder.

Could anybody help me with that? Thanks in advance.
It's a hidden folder. Try clicking the option to show hidden folders or search for it in the directory filepath with %appdata%

Hello..this mod looks great! I´m playing on resolution 3440x1440 (ultrawide 21:9).. Is it posibble, that I just rewrite everything in GameUserSetting, which contains for example 3840 to 3440 and 2160 to 1440 and it will work? Thank you!

Cafiso updated Maximal Graphic Preset with a new update entry:

Great improvments on Artefacts around the car

A new Season started so I take some free time for some improvements on my last Version.

Patchnotes:

Some words befor ich start with the Patchnotes. My last Version had 2 different types - the one with Blur (no ghosting and it looked better in rain but with the super ugly artefactes around the cars "personaly i had this :D) and the one without Blur (No artefactes around the cars but with a bit of the good old ghosting behind fast moving objects for example the cars :D and it looked...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday