Le Mans Ultimate Replay Manager

Misc Le Mans Ultimate Replay Manager 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
rmagruderrx8 submitted a new resource:

Le Mans Ultimate Replay Manager - Local Browser-based replay browser with launch and delete

Simply unzip this into a Folder on your computer, and run LmuReplayBrowser.exe>

The app is a .net 7 (.net Core) Web application and it is self contained and targeted at 64-bit windows.

Once it's running (and LMU Is ALSO running!!!) you can go to http://localhost:5000 in a browser and it should load up and look like this. It's searchable, sortable, and if you click on Load in LMU, it will tell LMU to load that replay.

Please give it a try and let me know...

Read more about this resource...

I'll look into it. I'm glad you like it. Please throw some stars on it if you do so people don't think it doesn't work :)

Edit: I just fired up the swagger and poked around at some of the REST APIs while the replay was running, and sadly none of them seem to work, either in the replay section or the watch section. If you have any luck getting any REST command to do anything short of turning the replay off, let me know, and I'll gladly look into wiring up some visual controls. I've also reached out to Studio 397 to see what they say.

Last edited:
I'm sure full replay management is coming in some update as they continue to develop this title. I just wanted to do my small part to give us something usable for managing replays until that day comes! Glad you like it!

Wow, this works great and is relatively simple. Is there a way to see the controls on-screen like STOP, PLAY, or Pause?...similar to rFactor 2? Ooops, just saw the post above.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 60.0%