rF2 Indycar @ Michigan Superspeedway - Fri 3 May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Time to put out an invite to some people who are racing in other clubs. if you happen to have rFactor 2 and are free tomorrow evening, please come along and sample the excitement of the rF2 club here!
@GeekyDeaks @CK1249 @abecede @Axel Moebius @Kees Veenstra @Michael Rudolf @Daniel R. @max1966i @Craig Dunkley @Redvaliant @eN1xes @Kamran Khan @RS242 @Boukâh @zn1zn2c @maxilogan @gearwhine

Thanks for the invitation. I bought rF2 as a part of an Humble Bundle some months ago. I just checked and I've got 0 (zero) hours in it, so maybe it could be time to stay using this software. However.. not this week unfortunately as I already spent my simracing bonus .
I may be able to watch the live streaming, though, and they would help with the decision of whether to join you next time.

ill skip this 6 drivers no fun , sorry
We have 7 drivers now if you rejoin, and last time we managed to have an epic racelong battle with 8 racers, including a pulsating battle that lasted all 90 laps for the top 4. You'll find that this track allows for close racing with multiple cars, no matter how many of us there are.

I've tried to find time for this (as you know I love me some oval racing @Jimlaad43 ). But... The Norwegian FA Cup isn't the most practical, and the matches are drawn less than a week before it is played. And somehow, even though it was less than 5% chance for it happening, the club here got a home match. Then won that one, and the next draw... got another match at home. It's great in terms of work for me, all the employees etc. but not for my hobbies.
So instead of having 4 matches to prep for, and work at in May, I suddenly got 4 matches in 10 days. Sorry.

I had no time to practice during the week. If that is okay ... than please sign me in.
both me and ed got a setup which drives nicely so thats not an issue, just keep it smooth while driving in the pack and you'll be fine, can even take it easy for the first part of the race and just follow the pack to get a feel for how it drives. as long as you stay within 1,5~2 seconds you'll still be able to catch up with the slipstream

I had no time to practice during the week. If that is okay ... than please sign me in.
Awesome, see you on track. Practice starts in an hour, and it'll take you two laps to learn this track, so no issues if you're a bit later. Use whatever time in the practice session you have to run around with other cars to get an idea of the draft and get used to both what it does to your straight line speed and how to navigate the corners side-by-side. The only really tricky part of this track is the Pitlane entry, so try that a few times.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 232 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 48 18.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 70 26.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 89 33.7%