INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod, but I can't handle the car in the oval. I turned the steering wheel only, just a little bit and the car is keep doing oversteer. Can you recommend any setups for the oval?
Here's what I've changed for the Indy Oval:
Front downforce- 1.40
Rear downforce- 3.50
Weight jacker- 0
Steering lock- 10.0 deg
Front Toe-in angle- 0.5 deg
Front anti-roll bar- 10
Rear anti-roll bar- 30
Radiator opening- 30%
Stability control- ON
Traction control- High
Left tire pressure- 31.33
Right tire pressure- max

Now this was for better control, so there might be a better setup for a slightly faster car

they have rework their physic on reiza side since this release, so we are working on something more realistic with this new physic
Great, thank you for the update. I may look into modding this on my end, if possible? I'm new to AMS2 and it's modding ecosystem, so forgive me haha. The Indy Car mod is why I bit the bullet for AMS2 in the first place recently.

Any idea on when an update for the Indy oval AI will come out? :D

Hello family, any news about the mod?. Best regards
No news, nothing imminent for a while at least I'd say. The AI file will definitely get a review after the next major Reiza update, and we do want to do a 'final' release with some improvements, helmets, liveries, etc. But it could be a while yet.

Hi, Im having problems with the speed on Indianapolis Oval, even when I remove all downforce and weight jacket I still cant get the same speed as AI at 70%, Is there a setting I am missing or anyone know what might be wrong here?

This mod should be updated to install with the current content manager. It would get a lot more love. I tried to install via content manager after looking at the directory structure of another mod and .7z it. It installed but did not run. The file that was missing was "driveline.txt"
All other folder structure was the same. There is no need to manually edit files with the new content manager. This looks really good in the AMS2 menu. I would send a donation if it could be installed via the Content manager. Nice work! The cars look great!

This mod should be updated to install with the current content manager. It would get a lot more love. I tried to install via content manager after looking at the directory structure of another mod and .7z it. It installed but did not run. The file that was missing was "driveline.txt"
All other folder structure was the same. There is no need to manually edit files with the new content manager. This looks really good in the AMS2 menu. I would send a donation if it could be installed via the Content manager. Nice work! The cars look great!
Hey, thanks - not sure what's going on for you, but this mod definitely works with AMS2CM and more-or-less always has - it's even listed on the AMS2CM download page. I just tested it to be sure - see screenshots, works with no issue for me. Maybe try uninstalling any other mods you have and see if this mod works on its own, just to rule out an issue with another mod.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-11 134902.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-11 134902.png
    14 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot 2023-11-11 135401.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-11 135401.png
    792.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Hi, Im having problems with the speed on Indianapolis Oval, even when I remove all downforce and weight jacket I still cant get the same speed as AI at 70%, Is there a setting I am missing or anyone know what might be wrong here?
AI on ovals is not great at the moment - this is more of a Reiza/AMS2 issue than an issue with this mod, so it's more or less out of our control. I'd probably stick to road/street tracks until after the next game update.

Hey, thanks - not sure what's going on for you, but this mod definitely works with AMS2CM and more-or-less always has - it's even listed on the AMS2CM download page. I just tested it to be sure - see screenshots, works with no issue for me. Maybe try uninstalling any other mods you have and see if this mod works on its own, just to rule out an issue with another mod.
Ok I try it.
CM I'm using is this one https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/automobilista-2-content-manager.59727/
Yes it is listed. I will try your suggestion and let you know later today. If I remember though this being a .rar file the CM did not recognize it?? I'll post again as to what happens thanks for your reply and help!
I have a little time I checking it now. I may have done something wrong at first.
I must have NOT done the copy to the CM manager right the first time! I copied the .rar and all working now it appears. Thanks again! I'll run a race later.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, got the mod working just fine. It is amazing! The one problem I am having is with the My Team livery override. I made a livery, but can't get it to override the white My Team livery. Has anyone had this problem, or can someone help me out? I tried following the guides on YouTube for livery overrides and cannot get it to work.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 529 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 328 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 349 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 175 22.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 206 26.8%
Back