GOODSMILE RACING & Ui Shigure 3.0

Skins GOODSMILE RACING & Ui Shigure 3.0 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi EliteChappie ! I had uploaded again. I want you to import again. If you fail again,please tell me the details.
Thanks for you reply!! Unfortunately, i still can't import any liveries into my game. I have to try download many liveries, and try lots of method. Etc change the menusetting of texdds, install race element to import liveries, Delete , copy and paste a tons of time of files. But still cannot get it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi EliteChappie ! I had uploaded again. I want you to import again. If you fail again,please tell me the details.
Thanks for you reply!! Unfortunately, i still can't import any liveries into my game. I have to try download many liveries, and try lots of method. Etc change the menusetting of texdds, install race element to import liveries, Delete , copy and paste a tons of time of files. But still cannot get it.

Thank you for your reporting. You haven't bought AMG GT3 EVO, right? I think that is the cause. As far as i know,if we haven't bought the DLC,we can't use SKIN MODS.
My English isn't good. So if you couldn't understand. Please contact me again.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 125 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 101 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 72 19.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • At a friends house