F1 22 F122 Must have mods (Transfer Tool, Season Calendar Editor and others) | Modular mods and cheat engine required

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
Hello everyone! Here are the must have mods for F1 22, as some of them are little bit hard to find in the Internet I decided to put them in one place. If you run with any problems I will try to reply asap and help! Have fun!
Hey, thanks so much.
So, I'd like to change the team names, and put the right racers on the right teams even if the cars and races aren't perfect for 2024. Can I do all that with these tools?

Hey! Unfortunately you can't make it perfect due to the game limitations :(

a) you can't use Nico Hulkenberg in driver career BUT (if you have the "Champions edition" of F122) you can use him in 2nd season of My Team career by buying him at the end of the season (then you can transfer him wherever you want) or in 1st season if you choose "Midfield challenger" while making the team (then you can transfer him right away)
b) you can't use tracks like: Qatar and Las Vegas (as they are also not included in the game)

Everything apart from these 2 points is possible!

I hope I helped you, but if you still will have some kind of problem let me know
My discord if I forget about this post ---> Kacpi6473

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 437 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 272 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 26.9%
Back