F1 Manager 22 Modding Tips, Tricks and Questions Thread

When I download the mods they come as .rar files and not .pak so i cant get any of them to work even though they are in the paks file help me please
When a file is a .rar-file it means you can extract whatever is in it (in this case probably a .pak-file) into a folder by using the program: WinRAR.
WinRAR is free, downloadable with the help of Google.

Hi,

I am trying to find the engineer/driver radio audio files but I can't seem to find where these files are. I've unpacked the pak files and looked through every folder and there's nothing.

Please could someone with a little more experience help me find these.

Last edited:
2 mejoras importantes serian
la primera Crear tu propio equipo y cambiar colores del coche y trajes a tu gusto cuando quieras y tambien el nombre del equipo
y la segunda a ver si es posible cambiar los colores del mod AUDI con sus colores originales negros y rojos como el prototipo del coche real gracias

Hi guys, sorry for this silly question but was there any tutorials on this forum about skins modding for the F1 Manager game? I'm really interested in it but I can't seem to find any tutorials (or I might have missed it)

If you have technical questions about modding F1 Manager 22, or maybe you want to share some findings on how to mod the game. Possibly even discussing and develop more efficient ways to make mods, then this thread is the place to do so! Please don't create new threads for this, keep it in this thread. Thanks.
how can i change driver ratings

Hi guys!
I'm Brazilian and I translated this with google.
I want to know how do I change data, such as the name of the pilots, cars, teams, etc. Tell me what to use and how to use it please

Hello, I want to change the visuals of a team's nose cone and front wing, replacing them with the designs of another team (performance unchanged). I'm wondering which files I need to edit? Is there a step-by-step text guide on how to do this? I'm visually impaired so unfortunately the excellent video tutorials are not that easy for me as, understandably, makers don't use same accessibility settings as I do.

Thanks

hye... i have question.. i already finish make custom livery.. but the problem is my livery become to glossy.. how to make it matte?
There are material files included in the gamefiles which you can extract, just like the livery. These are those yellow/pink/blue/green files. Every color stands for a certain material. (matte, metallic, glossy, carbon) If you change those you will change the 'structure of the paint'.

There are material files included in the gamefiles which you can extract, just like the livery. These are those yellow/pink/blue/green files. Every color stands for a certain material. (matte, metallic, glossy, carbon) If you change those you will change the 'structure of the paint'.
so what colour is matte?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 60.0%