F1 23 Season Mod - BAHRAIN SPEC V1

Skins F1 23 Season Mod - BAHRAIN SPEC V1 3.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
First of all : Very nice project, thanks a lot for all your work !! :)

And question : What will happen to the concept liverys ? Some of them are awesome ! Will you upload them as another fantasy Mod(s) ?
The Concepts are included within the pack under "Additional Packages" :)

Hi mate,amazing work with the real chassis liveries I love them.
Just a small suggestion if possible could you change the little sticker the blue one where the year is in 2023 please?
Thanks
I will indeed be going over and updating all of the stickers once the rest of the main content is added in :)

My game crashes all the time, when i try to see in the Virtual Showcase the Aston Martin car. The game is updated to version 1.17 and modular mods version 1.05. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Hello! I wanted to ask a question since I was able to install the liverys correctly and I really liked them. But as for the real chassis, I could only correctly install the red bull and alfa romeo, and in the images you can also see the Mercedes for example, I would like to know if it is a mistake of mine or that they have not yet been able to do it since I would love if I could have at least most of the chassis. Thanks a lot!

Hello! I wanted to ask a question since I was able to install the liverys correctly and I really liked them. But as for the real chassis, I could only correctly install the red bull and alfa romeo, and in the images you can also see the Mercedes for example, I would like to know if it is a mistake of mine or that they have not yet been able to do it since I would love if I could have at least most of the chassis. Thanks a lot!
Ensure you are installing the "REAL CHASSIS" packages, not the FOM.

I have a Question. Every Time I try to install the Liveries the Car Chassis are getting swapped to the FOM Chassis and i dont know how to get back to the Original Chassis. Can anyone help me fix this?

I have a Question. Every Time I try to install the Liveries the Car Chassis are getting swapped to the FOM Chassis and i dont know how to get back to the Original Chassis. Can anyone help me fix this?
Simply delete the files in your Active folder and only install the "Real Team Chassis" package.

Scottie, problem was solved. I "recovered" the original game with the standard files, then installed again modular mods and your MOD. Thanks for replying fast, hope my experience could help anothers.
Awesome glad you got it working, for future reference the mod will crash or cause issues if you have conflicting files in your _ACTIVE folder. If you want the real chassis liveries there should be a "livery_teamname" erp file in your folder, if you want the fom there should be both a "carmisc_teamname" and "fomswap_teamname"

If you have both a fomswap and a livery erp in th same folder, it'll either crash the game or caues one to not show up correctly :)

Awesome glad you got it working, for future reference the mod will crash or cause issues if you have conflicting files in your _ACTIVE folder. If you want the real chassis liveries there should be a "livery_teamname" erp file in your folder, if you want the fom there should be both a "carmisc_teamname" and "fomswap_teamname"

If you have both a fomswap and a livery erp in th same folder, it'll either crash the game or caues one to not show up correctly :)
It was probably the problem, because the car before the Aston Martin is the Alpha Tauri, and i didn´t know why the Alpha Tauri car was in the FOM chassis. Probably a MOD that i had installed before, just for testing. I can´t imagine this could be the problem. But i will always use real chassis, so I think I have no more problems. Thanks a lot.

Quick question, as I haven’t been able to tinker with it yet at home. I see a few screenshots floating around with face swaps - it looks like De Vries was swapped with Gasly and Hulkenberg with Mick. Is this the case? Or is it another character? Only ask as I’d like to keep Mick for example in case I want to swap him back in MyTeam down the line. Thanks!

Ensure you are installing the "REAL CHASSIS" packages, not the FOM.
It's what I did. After installing V2.10.2, I went to the "MAIN PACKAGES" folder, then "MID TO HIGH SPEC PACKAGES", then select the "REAL CHASSIS" folder and finally copy and paste everything into the game folder. Greetings!

PD: Problem solved!. The real problem was that the fomswap and carmisc were in the folder, apart from the livery, so it didn't show me the real chassis. Thank you! excellent mod

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 517 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 321 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 339 44.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 168 22.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 201 26.6%
Back