F1 22 Modding Requests

Please,can someone make a livery which includes Petrobras and/or Banco do Brasil on it? I am brazilian and i would love to use any livery with those companies in it.View attachment 612460View attachment 612461
I modded Felipe Massa's Williams FW37 which had both of these sponsors on it
F1_22_photo_20220728_125945.jpg

Can someone please make a mod that allows you to change the weather to dry in career/myteam?? I know there is a high interest in but nobody has been able to do it!
I would be so awesome because almost nobody likes races in the rain.

Can we make a 2012 mod for the f1 22 game or how we can make a mod ourselves. I have very good plans in my head, but I don't know how to do it. I did very high quality things in the game 2014 through the database editor and combining a few mods, if someone who makes mods can contact me, we can put good ideas into mods, for example, 2012 with 2022 drivers We can combine the drivers and create a very competitive situation, for example.
ferrari massa alonso
redbull webber vettel
mclaren hamilton button
renault fisichella raikkonen
mercedes schumacher rosberg
alfa romeo leclerc sainz
alpha tauri verstappen perez
aston martin norris russell
may vary

Hello,

Is it possible that someone that own f1 22 post updated "audio" files for older F1 games ? (mercedes.bdl/ferrari.bdl/honda.bdl/renault.bdl) There has been as update in september and i can't find any audio files updated..

Thanks by advance !

Wanted to know if there was a way to limit the ers upgrades. In later seasons, managing ers becomes obsolete because of how fast it regens and it becomes pretty easy to defend against the ai. There are a few lines in the xml but I dont really know what they mean as I have never edited the ers and engines. Any assistance would be helpful

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 529 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 328 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 349 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 175 22.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 206 26.8%
Back