F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
f1-2015-ModdingForum.jpg

This thread is for requesting our resident modders to create a mod for you, if they can.

Please do not post anywhere else :)

Last edited:
Thanks dude.. Modding is the real fun of F1 games :p
i only bought this game for the mexican circuit and to mod. but with the current steering wheel bugs and these ****** up files i'm happy i bought a cheap steam key instead of the full price, or it would have been a waste of money

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:
i only bought this game for the mexican circuit and to mod. but with the current steering wheel bugs and these ****** up files i'm happy i bought a cheap steam key instead of the full price, or it would have been a waste of money
Yeah its a bit meh right now.. I have like 90% throttle with my G27 for some reason i am so slow.. But I guess eventually it will be worth it, to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I noticed the engines sound very unrealistic onboard... I would be so grateful if someone could make a sound mod, with the sounds of the Assetto Corsa FF1 mod...

mod edited
Even if you did pay full price through steam you can get a full refund through steam now. There are some limitations, i think like you can't have played it more than 2 hours. I haven't had time to try it yet, but if it doesn't work or isn't any good after the first 90 mins then i'll just get a refund on it. And then if it gets patched later and works then buy it again

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 100.0%