Calsonic Nissan Team Mod

Calsonic Nissan Team Mod 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giskard73 submitted a new resource:

Calsonic Nissan Team Mod - What if Nissan joined Formula 1? This mod replaces Alpha Tauri's liveries, race suits, personnel kit

Calsonic Nissan Team Mod (Alpha Tauri)
by Giskard Design

View attachment 628813
What if Nissan joined Formula 1? This mod replaces Alpha Tauri's liveries, race suits, personnel kits and much more into a Calsonic Nissan concept.

Version 1.01 - Compatible with the recent F1 Manager 2022 patch version 1.10.

How to install?
  • Extract the file, Copy&Paste...

Read more about this resource...

The same issue occurs when using the Audi team mod by Space Bread as well as the one by TimLion, would you have any idea why this is occurring? Are Alfa Romeos and AlphaTauris files interlinked somehow?

Also, when running this mod, the fuel delta goes missing, I just see how much fuel is left and the available pace modes, but nothing about how much you are over or below the target in terms of fuel.

Hey, I had a look at the Audi mod and can confirm that there's no file conflicts between that and my Nissan mod. Could it be another mod? Do you use the BromleyPlays mod/AGBase mod on your game?

Hey, I had a look at the Audi mod and can confirm that there's no file conflicts between that and my Nissan mod. Could it be another mod? Do you use the BromleyPlays mod/AGBase mod on your game?
No, just individual skin mods for each team... That's interesting then, not sure why it would happen, I can't get the two to work together, even on a clean reinstall. Also, did you see my other comment? That one is really baffling as well.

Can you send a screenshot of your pak folder? I'm really curious as to why it's happening as well. Usually the Bromley mod is the culprit for these issues but yeah, really interesting.

Also, the fuel delta issue is well documented. It happens to a lot of other mods that change database values like Team names etc. There's no real fix but at least you see the values change when you hit (-0.0) fuel delta

Can you send a screenshot of your pak folder? I'm really curious as to why it's happening as well. Usually the Bromley mod is the culprit for these issues but yeah, really interesting.

Also, the fuel delta issue is well documented. It happens to a lot of other mods that change database values like Team names etc. There's no real fix but at least you see the values change when you hit (-0.0) fuel delta
Sure! I'll try again with a clean install, perhaps it will work this time, if not I'll share a screenshot.

Right, I see, didn't know about that, thanks for clarifying. Oddly enough the visual Fuel Delta bug doesn't occur with the Audi mod.

Regardless, if I can't get it to work on this try, I'll post a screenshot here.

Update:

With just the two mods installed (This one and the Audi one), everything seems to work fine, except the team name, which still reads AlphaTauri (In the main menu when picking the team, in the standings and leaderboards etc.). The moment I remove the Audi mod, that changes to Nissan (as it should).

Curiously, I did further testing and tried a simple repaint mod for the Alfa Romeo team (the one by duestereLegende), which simply changes the colours to metallic and chrome material, and no issues! So whatever the problem is, it seems to occur when running a mod that changes the Alfa Romeo team name, visually changing the car is viable.

Why would that be? Could it be an issue in a similar fashion as the Haas and Aston Martin issue, just in reverse? Does that make any sense? (I have no modding experience, beyond simply applying the content awesome people like you put out, so just a guess).

P.S. Do you think it would be worth it to test other mods that change other teams' original names? Say the one you have which changes Aston Martin to Brawn GP, to see if the same problem occurs again and it's simply the limitation of the game (that you can't run more than one mod which changes a team name) or if it's only a connection between AlphaTauri and Alfa Romeo specifically.

Would love if you could add a variation since im using this on my save and would be nice to swap between the 2 variations after each season. Good job and thanks!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 111 35.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 84 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 62 20.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 18 5.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 6 1.9%