Brawn GP F1 Team

Brawn GP F1 Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Torgaz submitted a new resource:

Brawn GP F1 Team - This mod turns Aston Martin into Brawn GP

View attachment 622497

I'm happy to release this mod that turns Aston Martin into Brawn GP!

Package includes: car livery, team name and logos, drivers suits and helmets, driver menu pictures, staff suits and helmets, staff menu pictures and garage walls.

In order to import it into your game you have just to download and extract the file and then copy and paste into your F1 Manager 22 installation folder (mine is D:\Program Files...

Read more about this resource...

I have a problem with the file. I try opening it and it doesnt let me. It says that is either broken or gone from my pc. Any ideas on how to fix the file?

I have a problem with the file. I try opening it and it doesnt let me. It says that is either broken or gone from my pc. Any ideas on how to fix the file?
You mean the .rar or the .pak file? In case you are referring to the .pak, you don't need to open it, you have just to copy it into ...\F1Manager2022\F1Manager22\Content\Paks folder

You mean the .rar or the .pak file? In case you are referring to the .pak, you don't need to open it, you have just to copy it into ...\F1Manager2022\F1Manager22\Content\Paks folder
I now opened the game it doesnt work. I still have the origianl Aston Martin livery. I copy it into the /pak folder and it doesnt work.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 540 68.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 338 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 359 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 179 22.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 211 26.9%
Back