Andretti Gainbridge F1 Team - Full MyTeam Package [MODULAR MODS]

MyTeam Andretti Gainbridge F1 Team - Full MyTeam Package [MODULAR MODS] v6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
v5.2 appears to make the livery and driver gloves blurry for me. Was working clean before this. (Have also tried just the livery and old version)

Ive tried both methods after reinstalling my game. Yes I have the latest ERP version.

v5.2 appears to make the livery and driver gloves blurry for me. Was working clean before this. (Have also tried just the livery and old version)

Ive tried both methods after reinstalling my game. Yes I have the latest ERP version.
That is weird, the gloves aswell. I didnt touch the file of the gloves since I added them to the package. Which engine supplier did you install?

That is weird, the gloves aswell. I didnt touch the file of the gloves since I added them to the package. Which engine supplier did you install?
Honda.

Ive verified my game, have tried both methods using the the two latest versions of this mod and ERP versions (to be sure) with just the livery and the whole package - Was just about to start MyTeam career too haha

In the latest update with the black suit in the grid run down the logo is really blurry on the chest, it only goes blurry when the grid is being announced by commentator.

MildtDesign updated Andretti Gainbridge F1 Team - Full MyTeam Package [MODULAR MODS] with a new update entry:

v6.0 - MODULAR MODS, COLOUR CUSTOMISABLE, and MORE...

It has been a while, but here is the BIG v6.0 update!!!

- The whole mod package is now Modular Mods compatible
- Slight fixes to the Default Livery
- Added a Colour Customisable Livery
- The package now includes All Driver Numbers
- Fixed the Driver Gloves to match the Driver Suit
- The Garage Boards are now included in this package
- Reduced the .zip package in size A LOT

Special thanks to @mkramer0820 for getting the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 519 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 322 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 342 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 168 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 203 26.8%
Back