Misc AI Crashes - 50% (More DNF's, More Safety Cars, More Red Flags!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate.
I'm releasing another version with Default Tyre Wear option at some point today.
Would that interest you?

Hey,
Would be interested here. :)

* update:

Didn't see you added the file.
Can you just explain difference between default tyre wear and increased tyre wear?
Will we show more DNF with default version? (as the other one)

Many thanks,

Last edited:
This mod intrigues me and I'll be picking up the 50 and 100% versions. Couple questions though...

Actually, one's already been answered--I look forward to the default wear rate because I don't want to potentially bork the realism with extra pit stops. I may try a 50% MyTeam just to see how much it does change.

But 2nd question: Does it work with saves? Or do I need to start my career over? And how would one go about reverting if needed?

Hey,
Would be interested here. :)

* update:

Didn't see you added the file.
Can you just explain difference between default tyre wear and increased tyre wear?
Will we show more DNF with default version? (as the other one)

Many thanks,
Yes same damage values.
Just perhaps slightly less DNFs with less pitstops as more pitstops = more cold tyres. More cold tyres means more AI getting in peoples way. More of that means more crashes lol.
But some people are really bad at managing tyres so they wanted a standard version

This mod intrigues me and I'll be picking up the 50 and 100% versions. Couple questions though...

Actually, one's already been answered--I look forward to the default wear rate because I don't want to potentially bork the realism with extra pit stops. I may try a 50% MyTeam just to see how much it does change.

But 2nd question: Does it work with saves? Or do I need to start my career over? And how would one go about reverting if needed?
You don't need to start a new save

@poostick which value did you modify to have a 50% chance to get punctures over debris? Does it also affect AI? (I haven't seen it yet hence my question)

Other than that, thank you for the great mod!
All xml changes are posted on my discord.
They do need updating since the last couple updates but the premise is there if you want to play with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 522 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 324 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 342 44.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 168 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 204 26.8%
Back