Misc AI Crashes - 50% (More DNF's, More Safety Cars, More Red Flags!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
poostick submitted a new resource:

AI Crashes - Realistic, Increased & Extreme (More Safety Cars, More Red Flags!) - A mod that encourages AI to get into more crashes and bring out more Safety Cars + Red Flags

***********************************************************************************************************
https://discord.gg/YdfZry5CVh
***********************************************************************************************************

The goal of this mod is to allow you to pick options through a list until you find the right settings for you!

First option will be Race Length:
25% races (1 stop races)
35% races (1 or 2 stop races)
50% races (1,2 or 3 stop...

Read more about this resource...

poostick updated AI Crashes - Realistic, Increased & Extreme (More Safety Cars, More Red Flags!) with a new update entry:

50% Races + Realstic Damage Model + Tyre Wear + MyTeam/NoMyTeam

Added 50% Race Version with the following options:

- Realistic Damage

- Add Damage to MyTeam Car
- Do Not Add Damage to MyTeam Car

*DISCLAIMER*
The base game AI don't seem to collide very often by themselves. When Kolarr releases his Improved AI Mod, this mod will work much better. For now, the AI do get into accidents, but it's quite rare, and sometimes may need a little coaxing from yourself.

TyreWear values and damage values likely to change upon further testing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The one thing that you haven't mentioned yet are the F1 World cars. Is it possible to modify the damage on them too? MyTeam car seems to be a separate thing from them since there when I tested the damage it wasn't affected and I also found an F1 World vehicle package folder in the files. It would be awesome to have increased damage on them as well since they are available in Grand Prix mode and the game takes names from your friends list, so it would be funny to see the AI versions of your friends crash into each other.

The one thing that you haven't mentioned yet are the F1 World cars. Is it possible to modify the damage on them too? MyTeam car seems to be a separate thing from them since there when I tested the damage it wasn't affected and I also found an F1 World vehicle package folder in the files. It would be awesome to have increased damage on them as well since they are available in Grand Prix mode and the game takes names from your friends list, so it would be funny to see the AI versions of your friends crash into each other.
I hadn't thought about that.
But if there's enough demand I can do it sure.

Whether it works or not is a different story! One way to find out though :)

poostick updated AI Crashes - Realistic, Increased & Extreme (More Safety Cars, More Red Flags!) with a new update entry:

Added F2 Damage + Slipstream

If like me, you decided to wait on doing MyTeam or Driver Career until some bugs are fixed (and there are many!), you may have started a season in F2, only to find out all the AI just follow each other, never crash or overtake...

Well, here's a mod that increases slipstream and damage! So your F2 season can be full of mayhem just like the real thing!

Tested Bahrain (2 Safety Cars, 3 DNF's)
Tested Saudi Arabia (2 VSC's, 1 DNF)

Slightly increased Slipstream, altered tyre wear variables.

- Increased the slipstream effect by about 10% to encourage AI to race closer together.

- Altered Tyre Wear values for more varied race strategies:

Testing results
Bahrain: S S M / S M S ( 2 stop or 2 stop)
Jeddah: S S M / S S H ( 2 stop or 2 stop)
Australia: M H / S S H ( 1 stop or 2 stop)
Baku: H S M / M S S S ( 2 stop or 3 stop)
Miami: M S M / S S M ( 2 stop or 2 stop)
Imola: S M M / M S H ( 2 stop or 2 stop)
Monaco: M H / M M H ( 1 stop or 2 stop)
Spain: S M M / S M H ( 2 stop...

poostick updated AI Crashes - 50% (More DNF's, More Safety Cars, More Red Flags!) with a new update entry:

v1.0 - 50% Race Distance Finalised.

(Mod is too big to add all distances in 1 mod. I have to seperate them)

I need feedback!

1. Not enough or Too many DNF's?
2. Not enough or Too many Pitstops?
3. Not enough or Too many Safety Cars?
4. Not enough or Too many Red Flags?
5. Not enough or Too much Slipstream?
6. Have you ever had a Tyre Puncture?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News