X-Motor Racing

Hi Eugene, i seem to have a problem when offline, i was racing round D-Park in the lotus last night and every time i visited the pits
and to fill up with gas and drove some more . When i wanted to leave ie, go back to the menu to choose another car the screen would go black, and although i could still hear the sounds in the background the Sim would not respond eventually it crashed..
i tried with different cars. if i didn't pit all was OK .... if i pitted there was problems... i tried with HDR on and off same results...
the online is looking allot smoother in joining the server ...:thumbsup:
don't know if it is my machine can somebody else try ...
I'm liking how the pit stops work ....

Hi Rupe, I repeated your steps, but couldn't find any problems. Everything was fine.
I made 1 lap on the Lotus around D-Park (hotlap mode), visited the pit-stop, refueled and drove some more.
Then I went to the menu, and chose another car and drove again (hotlap mode). Everything was fine on my PC.

its still doing it ... sorry.. will keep looking...:)

ok 2 x reinstall same problem...if i dont run through the green arrow whilst going through the pits i can quit to the menu ok any in any car.. if i go through the green marker without stopping or stopand refuel i cant quit to menu (all cars).. ive turned of HDR and put graphics to a lower setting .... same thing happens..

ive got the latest nvidea drivers for my gtx460 and all other games run ok that ive tested...
Im not saying its the sims fault but im a bit confused as to what to do next to try .. any imput welcome :D

Hi Eugene, i seem to have a problem when offline, i was racing round D-Park in the lotus last night and every time i visited the pits
and to fill up with gas and drove some more . When i wanted to leave ie, go back to the menu to choose another car the screen would go black, and although i could still hear the sounds in the background the Sim would not respond eventually it crashed..
i tried with different cars. if i didn't pit all was OK .... if i pitted there was problems... i tried with HDR on and off same results...
the online is looking allot smoother in joining the server ...:thumbsup:
don't know if it is my machine can somebody else try ...
I'm liking how the pit stops work ....

Same problem.

John

I tested it more carefully on WinXP&7, but unfortunately couldn't find any problems.
It worked fine on my machine.
Can you send me your game profile please (.prf file) at contact@exotypos.com or upload somewhere?
It can be found in "\\XMR\Profiles\" folder.
I will try to test it with your settings.

A video by fraps can help too if it's possible.

the reason why i took a while , when im recording with frapps to make vid it works ok, it goes back to the menu. If i dont record it doesnt work... i was testing a few times to verify...

it seems the sim is still working even though i get a black screen and its my attemps to close the sim that causes it to stop responding (closing down through task manager)

I'm afraid, but I couldn't find any problems on my PC.
Maybe that occurs because of nVidia GTX maybe not. I don't know for sure. Unfortunately, I don't have nVidia GTX.
Does it occur only after refueling or just after visiting pitstop?
And what button do you use to refuel? +5, + 10...or FULL?

Hello, if i drive down the right side of pit lane its ok ...if i drive under the green marker i have a problem even if i dont actually stop for fuel just passing through is enough..

ive also had problems with the HDR setting and Nvidea in the past... i have to make a custom profile or when i enter a track the car is not seen and it looks like im floating in the air, thats why i switch it off and on while testing... i think its the fsaa

Eugene, as i was reinstalling i checked the previous version aswell, it also had the problem, i hadnt used the pit stop until today :redface:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%