rF2 WSGT Megane Trophy mini Endurance @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Fri 25th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This was good:), for the entire race I had @Kevin Cox chasing me and my mirrors were full until I had an accident 1 min. before the last lap and Kevin passed me.I finished 9th
It was a very intense 55min at qualifying pace for me, great battle Kevin:thumbsup:
Thanks RD staff for hosting and congrats to top3

Phew, exhausting ^^
Nice race, though I ruined my own by accidently changing tyres 2 times (WTF?) which costed me 44 sec in total :D and one enourmous lag which caused a fatal spin (luckily no one else was critically involved)

Anyway, I'm happy that I was able to finish my first race here at RD!
I wondered why when I came to you to lap you you had such good pace and just chased me home.
Thanks for courteous move over on pit straight.

I really enjoyed this race.
It was quite hectic for the 1st 50% and P10-13 were in a train with 1 sec gaps.
We saw some good passing.
I chased Daimen Patel for many laps and when he ran wide out of La Source it compromised his speed through Eau Rouge.
I got side by side on the Kemmel straight and luckily mine was the inside! and the pass stuck.

In fact when I saw it was 31 mins to go I pitted just to get some clear air.
Now my fuel calcs where all over the place. My test last Sun (extrapolated from fuel X1 test) told me that it would take 200 litres basically to run the race. However I stopped with 20 litres left and so tried to take 80 only but of course added 80 so left with 100. While I adjusted all this I missed my pit box and had to reverse back some way. Lucky not to get penalty. Cursed at what I though was a weight penaltl BUT needed it all nearly anyway.

I exited the pits +20 sec to P10 and was gaining 2 sec some laps. It was his fuel in the end. The driver wasnt aware that you can override the 40 litre refill in garage menu. Had the excitement of sealing P10 with a lap and a half to go. Well for about a sector anyway as Gijs was on me then and pulled off a Roman Grosjean at La Source (but muh neater). So I was P11 again.

Anyway the nice thing for me is that in 1 hour of racing and 26 laps of Spa I finished on the leaders lap. (+2:08). To have the chance to race with drivers of this standard and not be lapped made me feel good. My race was error free (if you dont include the pits that is). So i feel RF2 is slowly coming together for me.
Thanks all who raced.

This was good:), for the entire race I had @Kevin Cox chasing me and my mirrors were full until I had an accident 1 min. before the last lap and Kevin passed me.I finished 9th
It was a very intense 55min at qualifying pace for me, great battle Kevin:thumbsup:
Thanks RD staff for hosting and congrats to top3
Yes it was a great battle @Anestis Genidounias

I kept closing the gap little by little and then seemed to make a mistake which lost me all the hard work to catch you. Towards the end I managed to get into a rhythm with less mistakes. Once I got within a second I was able to get a tow and then on the last lap I had a spin and thought "thats it!". I then noticed Anestis in the gravel also. :rolleyes: This gave me 8th place. :D

Had a lot of fun. Thanks again to the RD staff for organizing another great club event. :thumbsup:

Another great event with a nice grid, close battles and clean racing. :thumbsup:

The first minutes were intense with cars very close and battles all over the track. I was giving it all to try and get some distance from the cars behind.
After the pitstop i had some margin to work with so it was time to keep a safe pace until the end and manage that distance.

Well that was a tough one. :)

In the first lap i spun on my own and saw the hole grid pass until i could rejoin on the track. But i thought, don't worry! :whistling: Others will spin out soon. :p
After 2 laps, :O_o: Crap! Still in P21. :redface: I came back to P10 and i enjoyed every moment of it. :rolleyes:

Great Show! Nice racing! :inlove:

@Oscar Hardwick : I'm still wait for a fuel sample. :whistling:

Last edited:
Had a hard quali because i couldn't get temperature into the tires. So P6 was ok but the gap to oscar was way to big :(

Start was ok but lost one position, The first laps i tried the keep contact to the train and get my tires working. After a few laps i could close the gap to mike and franklin. Franklin passed mike so it was my turn but before i could start an attack mike decided to spin :). For the rest of stint 1 it could only hold the gap to franklin constant. But then the pit strategy worked perfect even if a had to reverse a but.
Left the pits only 10sec behind the leader and 20sec infront of P4. Because i knew that oscar and christian are to quick on that day it was a long way home. I had one large drift with slight wall contact in Pouhon because it hit the curb wrong which cost my 5sec. But from that point the gap to christian didnt change and to gap to p4 slowy increase again.

Thank for the nice racing and i am still impressed that 20 of 23 saw the checkered flag :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.