World Racing Series

I remember this, I used to own all 3 of the titles. kart, bikes ,and cars.. All 3 were very good, At the time the FFB was good on my G25, i wonder how it feels now.. Sadly i cant drive the full sim now due to loosing my Emails with the product keys..

hmm, with Pcars 2, Reiza 17, RF2 going to DX11, and Gtr3, it seems a new era of sim racing games is on the horizon, and the ol' rfactor engine mite have run its course by now, even AMS pushes the engine to its absolute limits, I think its time sim developers look towards a new engine to develope games on, G motor 2 is really starting to show its age, and another sim running on it just seems like wasted effort considering its starting to become limited and lacks the optimization of current engines.

hmm, with Pcars 2, Reiza 17, RF2 going to DX11, and Gtr3, it seems a new era of sim racing games is on the horizon, and the ol' rfactor engine mite have run its course by now, even AMS pushes the engine to its absolute limits, I think its time sim developers look towards a new engine to develope games on, G motor 2 is really starting to show its age, and another sim running on it just seems like wasted effort considering its starting to become limited and lacks the optimization of current engines.

As far as I know isn't based on ISI work, is all made by one man...

I remember this, I used to own all 3 of the titles. kart, bikes ,and cars.. All 3 were very good, At the time the FFB was good on my G25, i wonder how it feels now.. Sadly i cant drive the full sim now due to loosing my Emails with the product keys..

I had the same, but I sent an email to Piboso and got my key back the same day. Just use the mail you originaly got the key with.

So this is another sim out there that I have never heard of? WOW, I am so disconnected. But being indie, is it serious? I mean, we all like new things, especially in sim racing. The biggest issue is to find enough other drivers that are racing in the same place.

• Deleted member 130869

This game has limitations as does GP Bikes but it's an excellent modding option for rally mods and other loose surface cars. Maybe this RD highlight will bring some interest.

PS: Piboso did focus on implementing VR from the beginning, so all of you with sets have good reason to try it.

Never heard of this before, but I'm loving the sprint car, that alone will get me to try it when it's released. I have a copy of Sprint car outlaws, was sick fun back in the day, might have to keep an eye on this title.:thumbsup:

Not all but the best cars in AMS en RF2 kick every other sim out of the water.
Except for the eyecandy department. But driving a DX11 sim at noon (dull lights) does not make that much difference from the cockpit view.

• Deleted member 130869

Tracks are another weak aspect of the games. A lot of them are rf1 conversions, which often were conversions. If some members of the modding community support it, it can be awesome. GP Bikes has some fantastic bikes, some built from scratch.

Tracks are another weak aspect of the games. A lot of them are rf1 conversions, which often were conversions. If some members of the modding community support it, it can be awesome. GP Bikes has some fantastic bikes, some built from scratch.
True. These sims deserve much better tracks. Especially GP Bikes. Pretty much the only sim of the kind.

I downloaded it and tried the demo of 1 car on the 1 track. I have a triple screen setup and could not get solid framerate lock at 60hz, even with vsync. My card is an old ATI r9 275. So I couldn't really try much - it looks interesting... but dated. I also needed to kill some of the graphics settings to be able to stay above 60fps. The physics seemed decent, but again without framerate lock I can't tell if its really hooked up. Could not find a way to lower the eye level (could tilt down though). Anyway, if it solidly continues to develop it could be a welcome addition to the sim marketplace. Sadly though, it seems like every sim does something well but misses something.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back