What is "mulligatawny"?

I think its one of the fake drivers name you can use in a game to give you all the cars and tracks..

but for the life of me I cant remember which game. possibly GT Legends, GTR2 , RF2, RBR ? ?

similar to the way you can get all cars and tracks in Rally trophy with a secret driver name. KALJAKOPPA or something similar. but my memory isnt what it was . LOL !

I think its one of the fake drivers name you can use in a game to give you all the cars and tracks..

but for the life of me I cant remember which game. possibly GT Legends, GTR2 , RF2, RBR ? ?

similar to the way you can get all cars and tracks in Rally trophy with a secret driver name. KALJAKOPPA or something similar. but my memory isnt what it was . LOL !
Thanks Paul, makes sense.

It is the player name for RBR to bypass the racing school and open all cars and tracks. But then you are stuck with being mulligatawny forever (there is an editor out there that allows you to change the name while keeping the "cheats" active).

KALJAKOPPA is correct for Rally Trophy. GTR2 requires a blank txt file named "SDNDTG.DYN" in the root folder; GTL takes a blank txt named "TG2001.DYN".

It is the player name for RBR to bypass the racing school and open all cars and tracks. But then you are stuck with being mulligatawny forever (there is an editor out there that allows you to change the name while keeping the "cheats" active).

KALJAKOPPA is correct for Rally Trophy. GTR2 requires a blank txt file named "SDNDTG.DYN" in the root folder; GTL takes a blank txt named "TG2001.DYN".
You are right and not right. Almost everybody playing now RBR use Hungarian plugin RSF and there isn`t any probleme with using any username or changing it.

Cheat code should have been established as "Mr Cheater" instead of "mulligatawny." Then, every time you started a stage, game would say "Mr Cheater Get Ready!"
There are no cheating. Nobody play vanilla game now. In online game like RSF this have zero impact have you made Rally School or not.

There are no cheating. Nobody play vanilla game now. In online game like RSF this have zero impact have you made Rally School or not.
Of course I meant when the game was originally launched, the developers weren't thinking RSFRBR at that time. You had to beat more things than just Rally School to get every car without using mulligatawny cheat.

Citroen Xsara T4Win a rally season
Hyundai AccentWin Rally of Finland
MG ZR Super 1600Beat the rally school stage in Richard Burns Challenge
Peugot 206Win Rally of England
Subaru Impreza 2000Get gold stars for all advanced lessons in rally school

Now only old timers now this .

Did you beat Richard Burns driven ghost car in every challenge? Only in vanilla you can do that... in fair conditions. It's not very difficult (gold star in rally school stage is harder), but it is an interesting feature, if a bit strange feeling too.

You had to beat more things than just Rally School to get every car without using mulligatawny cheat.

The problem with such things in any type of game is the many players who would like to enjoy the entire game (which they paid for) but are not capable of completing all those tasks. It's like the devs saying you're not good enough to play our game ....after they've gotten your money. These challenges should be an optional part of the game, to pursue if you wish; not hoops through which you must jump to play the complete game. The workarounds ("cheats") are never mentioned in documentation, leaving users to find them on their own.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back