What are the key differences between RBRPro and SimRallyFans managers?

RCHeliguy

Premium
I just got RBRPro working with all my hardware and I'm enjoying RBRSE now.

I am a complete noob about RBR in general and I have no side I want to defend or attack. I'm just curious.

Assuming you have everything working properly on both systems, what are the key differences between these two systems?

Last edited:
I have to say RBR Pro‘s UI is really beautiful and it's the only strengths of it. RBR Pro Needs your donation,not cheap. Workbees' working hard for love and he released NGP 7 servel days ago. Of Course for free.
RSF is prefact and I alway think I have do something for it.Maybe some donation or building new tracks or new peacenotes ...

I just got RBRPro working with all my hardware and I'm enjoying RBRSE now.

I am a complete noob about RBR in general and I have no side I want to defend or attack. I'm just curious.

Assuming you have everything working properly on both systems, what are the key differences between these two systems?
Try not using your internet connection and you will see the huge differences, pro without an internet connection is unusable while other launchers can be used even without an active internet connection as well as being completely up-to-date, plus they are free.

Try not using your internet connection and you will see the huge differences

That doesn't seem like an actual issue in my normal use case. Not having my high speed internet connectivity available is an extremely rare occurrence and I've never felt like disconnecting my gaming computer from the network just for the heck of it.

I never did any sim racing before VR and not having the Internet connected would cause issues with many other parts of my rig and the cloud profiles that drive them.

So the rallyfan mod is solely for online use? (I've tried the vaunted RSRBR mod ...removed it after three months, lol.)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.