VSCC S3 | Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the livery for The Mighty Forth team! :) The actual one does have Race Department logos on it! :thumbsup:

GSC-2015-04-03-18-53-32-52.jpg

Which one as there so many choices are

BC3/DXT5
BC3nm/DXT5nm
RXGB (DXT5)
Alpha Exponment (DXT5)
YCoCg (DXT5)
YCoCg scaled (DXT5

Also there is a choice of mipmaps which choice are no or generate mipmaps
Pretty sure its BC3/DXT5, and you need to generate the mipmaps, as this gives the various Levels Of Detail (LOD's) the game uses depending on how distant your car is from another. 5 mipmaps will do

Presenting Team Williams Grand Prix Engineering ;) yeah I know the martini stripes don't match still WIP :) based on this years Williams FW37 with little added touch of my own tribute to my late great brother anything I race if being real life or virtual I always carry a tribute to my brother :)

Attachments

• GRAB_008.JPG
    GRAB_008.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 412
  • GRAB_007.JPG
    GRAB_007.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 413
  • GRAB_006.JPG
    GRAB_006.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 406
If someone has the time, I'd be very grateful if someone could make my skin, I have all of the ideas I want, it's a very simple design, I just don't have the dexterity in gimp/psp to realize it. PM me if you're interested!

BTW Craig that is a very touching design so well done, it doesn't look half bad either.

If someone has the time, I'd be very grateful if someone could make my skin, I have all of the ideas I want, it's a very simple design, I just don't have the dexterity in gimp/psp to realize it. PM me if you're interested!

BTW Craig that is a very touching design so well done, it doesn't look half bad either.

Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 26.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Trophies