F1 2021 Unable to change car liveries in My Team

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? It appears only to affect the My Team section of the game. When I chose a particular livery and proceed in My Team, it refuses to change and keeps giving me a default black car with green trim?
I have tried everything I can think of to solve the problem and finally I verified the integrity of the game files, but I still have the same problem.

I would really appreciate some feedback on this as it is really ruining the My Team experience for me.

I've never had this problem, but most problems related to F1 2021 can be solved by reinstalling the game.

What console do you play on?
I play on a PC, I've already verified the integrity of the files which basically brings the game back to its original source, which usually sorts any problems out but the issue is still there.
Thanks for the reply BTw

I play on a PC, I've already verified the integrity of the files which basically brings the game back to its original source, which usually sorts any problems out but the issue is still there. Thanks for the reply BTw
Try reinstalling ( Sadly that takes some time...) , if that doesn't fix it then something is modifying the game files outside of the game ( another folder ) , I've never heard about that but it might be the case here.

I hope that will help you :)

Try reinstalling ( Sadly that takes some time...) , if that doesn't fix it then something is modifying the game files outside of the game ( another folder ) , I've never heard about that but it might be the case here.

I hope that will help you :)
Thanks for the input but I finally sorted the problem. I had to throw the session and the race that I was on though. Then I went into the corporate/customising tab of My Team and changed the car livery there and was good to go.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 90 36.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 65 26.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 50 20.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 1.6%