tyres_app_ext

Apps tyres_app_ext 4.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi my friend, first of all thanks for your app and I apologize if my idea wasted all your work, but what I am looking for is to obtain only the information (in color) of the temperature of the tires. Nothing more than that.
Setting everything in "False" I could get almost what I want, but I can't remove tire pressure bars. (ideal pressure from green to red)
Is there any way to remove those bars and see only the temperatures of the tires?

tyretemp.jpg

Thank you very much and sorry... :unsure:

Please Stop This updated tyres_app_ext with a new update entry:

v4.0 - 22 jan 2024

-added ABS/TC button, ABS/TC works correctly from CSP 0.2.2 and up
-added option for flatspot/grain/blisters
-added option for IMO temps only
-added option to change font and font-size used for numbers, plus some offset for strange fonts
-added fancy mode with tyre colors fading into each other, shadowed text values; enabled by default (some options are not availabe)

image showing a car with CustomPhysics (carcass / brake / brake-core temps)
View attachment 723500

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't think the main temperature text needs the degree symbol, makes the UI unnecessarily busy than without it. Looks great on screenshots, but while driving just confuses people, at least a simpleton like me driving in VR :)

As my preference to get info from apps in general, large numbers and distinctive colors make the usability better that a lot of unneeded info so small that you need to focus too much.

Please Stop This updated tyres_app_ext with a new update entry:

v4.1 - 1 feb 2024

-fixed fancy mode not working in VR
-more visual changes, fixes for vanilla AC
-added 2 buttons to show min/max values for 5 seconds (atm CSP only)
-added options for width and height of the app
-added option for pressure text
-added graphic pressure display, a horizontal bar with green ideal marker in the middle

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why is this app getting updated like every day? It's getting really irritating updating it, and then seeing multiple emails that it got updated multiple times the very next morning.
sorry those three updates today where due to me not getting that RD upload is a bit f'ed up, it loads indefinetly without confirmation...

But also last ones yesterday were realy my fault...

All good now, i wont do another update in next month now :)

Last edited:
Sooo maybe im toooo dumb or someting, but how can i move The App when its open on Screen wihle i drive, i can it once an now its stick at one place.

Maybe I have this set in some setting, but unfortunately I don't know which one

Last edited:
Sooo maybe im toooo dumb or someting, but how can i move The App when its open on Screen wihle i drive, i can it once an now its stick at one place.

Maybe I have this set in some setting, but unfortunately I don't know which one
Ok i found it out....maybe for a next update, make a visible marker, which makes it easier to move the app

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies